What’s On is the UAE’s go-brand for entertainment and lifestyle. We’re eaters, adventurers, explorers and reporters. We serve the curious and believe that new experiences are what make for richer lives. We bring our expertise, enthusiasm and taste to bear on the things to do in the UAE that are truly worth your time.
At What’s On, online reporters are the beating heart of the team. They are driven, bursting with ideas and have their finger on the pulse. They love to get the scoop on new stories, and are responsible for keeping WhatsOn.ae fresh, interesting, and relevant. You’ll be writing and posting stories, helping storyboard videos, and making sure our content is snappy and engaging.
Our ideal candidate is a strong writer who’s obsessed with lifestyle and entertainment; has a close eye for detail and experience working in Word Press; is extremely organised; and excels in a fast-paced environment.Responsibilities:
- Writing predominantly Abu Dhabi content for WhatsOn.ae in a very timely manner
- Representing What’s On at events
- Working with editors and producers to ensure that copy is accurate across all What’s On platforms and videos
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Journalism, Communications, or English
- Minimum of two years’ relevant professional work experience
- Must meet deadlines and have strong prioritisation & time management skills
- Excellent communicator with strong attention to detail
- A good grasp of the What’s On tone
Contracts Administrator/Procurement CoordinatorParsonsMinimum Clearance Required to Start: Not Applicable/None Job Description: Contracts Administrator/Procurement Coordinator Abu Dhabi, UAE When details make the1 day agoShareAbu Dhabi
Accountnat - Accounts ReceivableTHE BRIDGE | Lifestyle HubFINANCE | ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE (AR) | POSITION SUMMARY Reports directly to the Finance and Accounting Manager. Accounts Receivable is primarily responsible for1 day agoShareAbu Dhabi
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTUnited NationsThe UN Secretary-General launched on 1 January 2019 a bold and new global reform which repositioned the UN Development System to deliver more effectively and1 day agoShareAbu Dhabi
Online Sales ExecitiveSANKOMSANKOM Switzerland is looking for an Arabic Speaking Lady as Online Sales Executive. Job Description: Capable to manage the social media communication as well as create2 day agoShareDubai
Trade Manager - BeautyChalhoub GroupWho we are Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 700 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, we are the2 day agoShareDubai