Our company is looking for an organized and self-motivated Office Administrator who will be responsible for providing administrative support to our office personnel. The Office Administrator’s role will include working closely with our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings.
In order to be successful in this position you should be detail-oriented, professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- Arranging both internal and external events
- Possibly maintaining the company social media accounts
- Providing administration support to Sales Reps, Property Managers and Senior Management
- Data entry (sales figures, property listings etc.)
- High school diploma or a bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related field.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent typing, oral/written communication, and computer skills
- Able to work independently or on a team
- Operate general office equipment like a copy machine, fax machine, multi-line telephone system, and scanner
- Knowledge of software, databases, and word processing programs
- Can speak English/Arabic language (Required)
- Bonus if has knowledge in Russian language.
- Must be willing to work with people of determination.
- With experience serving a multinational, multiracial population.
Job Type: Full-time
- office administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Arabic (Required)
- Russian (Preferred)
IT Service Desk AnalystAlvarez & MarsalWe have an exciting opportunity for an L2 IT Service Desk Analyst in Dubai with a minimum 2 years professional experience in a helpdesk/technical support role. The IT20 hour agoShareDubai
Sales Manager - Middle EastInfovision labsJob Location: MD's OFFICE Job Resposibilities: This position is for Dubai location. We are looking for a energetic Software Sales Specialist to develop sales20 hour agoShareDubai
Logistics & Distribution Coordinator – Abu DhabiJohnson ControlsLogistics & Distribution Coordinator – Abu Dhabi - WD30118258159 What you will do The Logistics Coordinator is a key role reporting to the Head of Logistics20 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Business Analyst - Cereal Partners WorldwideNestleCereal Partners Worldwide (CPW) is a leading global breakfast cereal company and the maker of Nestlé breakfast cereals, including global favourites such as20 hour agoShareDubai
Internship Opportunities (UAE Nationals)MaerskMaersk is committed to support the UAE Emiratization program and the 2030 vision. Looking to attract the best local talent, we would like to invite female and male UAE20 hour agoShareDubai