DubaiAED1,300 a month
Office Boy is responsible for performing day to day administrative tasks. Mainly, he/she has to manage office supplies equipment and furniture, cater to guests & office staff requirements and provide tea/coffee. He/she also has to manage documents and files.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/KNOWLEDGE
- High school graduate with basic office skills.
- Experience in clerical activities is an added advantage.
All employees, guests visiting the organization and the outsource staff
KEY DIMENSIONS AND RELATED JOB RESULTS
- Monitoring the use of equipment and supplies within the office.
- Dealing with queries or requests from the visitors and employees.
- Providing tea / coffee services to employees and guests.
- Coordinating the maintenance and repair of office equipment.
- Assisting other administrative staff in wide range of office duties.
- Collecting and distributing couriers or parcels among employees and opening and sorting emails.
- Helping the receptionist, secretaries, or other administrative assistants in performing their duties & reliving them when ever required.
- Cooperating with office staff to maintain proper interaction and a friendly environment within the office.
- Make sure the office premise is clean. Monitor the outsource staff used by the company for maintaining cleanliness.
- OPERATING ENVIRONMENT
(Comment on any specific factors that affect the job and how the job is performed, such as special conditions, travel, work pressure, etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED1,300.00 /month
- Office Assistant: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Dubai (Required)
- English (Required)
- Hindi (Required)
R&D Pastry ChefBlack Pearl ConsultOne of our leading Food & Beverage industry client in the UAE is looking for an ambitious, creative, passionate and driven R&D Pastry Chef to join their6 hour agoShareDubai
Communication Content Creator Consultant - Home basedUnited Nations Development Programme (UNDP)Communication Content Creator Consultant - Home based Advertised on behalf of : Location : Abu Dhabi, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES6 hour agoShareRemote in Abu Dhabi
Internship - Spa & LeisureMandarin Oriental Hotel GroupPosition: Internship - Spa & Leisure (Internship #530884) Property / Office: Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Duties &9 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Store Manager - Kenzo, DubaiChalhoub GroupWho we are We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have9 hour agoShareDubai
Assistant Manager-ContractsDamac Properties1) Draft letter of acceptance, contracts, consultancy agreements, work orders, Letter of Nominations (LONs), etc. for the award of the9 hour agoShareUAE