DubaiAED1,300 a month
Office Boy is responsible for performing day to day administrative tasks. Mainly, he/she has to manage office supplies equipment and furniture, cater to guests & office staff requirements and provide tea/coffee. He/she also has to manage documents and files.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/KNOWLEDGE
- High school graduate with basic office skills.
- Experience in clerical activities is an added advantage.
All employees, guests visiting the organization and the outsource staff
KEY DIMENSIONS AND RELATED JOB RESULTS
- Monitoring the use of equipment and supplies within the office.
- Dealing with queries or requests from the visitors and employees.
- Providing tea / coffee services to employees and guests.
- Coordinating the maintenance and repair of office equipment.
- Assisting other administrative staff in wide range of office duties.
- Collecting and distributing couriers or parcels among employees and opening and sorting emails.
- Helping the receptionist, secretaries, or other administrative assistants in performing their duties & reliving them when ever required.
- Cooperating with office staff to maintain proper interaction and a friendly environment within the office.
- Make sure the office premise is clean. Monitor the outsource staff used by the company for maintaining cleanliness.
- OPERATING ENVIRONMENT
(Comment on any specific factors that affect the job and how the job is performed, such as special conditions, travel, work pressure, etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED1,300.00 /month
- Office Assistant: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Dubai (Required)
- English (Required)
- Hindi (Required)
Company Cars Management & Procurement ExecutiveMercedes-Benz Cars Middle East FZEAufgaben Your Purpose As our Company Cars Management & Procurement Executive, you will support the Senior Buyer with the commodity specific, purchasing activities,3 hour agoShareDubai
Manager - School Operations (MSO)GEMS EducationManager - School Operations (MSO) The Manager - School Operations (MSO) will be fully responsible for effectively managing all non-education-related activities within3 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Social Media ManagerGEMS EducationAbout the Role The Social Media Manager will design, develop & implement a strong social media presence for our Corporate and School social media channels, from an3 hour agoShareDubai
QC Team LeaderJulpharJob Title: QC Team Leader Division: QUALITY CONTROL Country: UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Work Location: UAE (RAK head office) Job Type: QC Team Leader Employment Type: Full3 hour agoShareRas al-Khaimah
Office ManagerBrecks GroupMain Accountabilities of The Job: 1.Supervision Plan and supervise all activities in the assigned area to meet all performance objectives. Train and develop the3 hour agoShareDubai