Abu DhabiAED3,500 a month
We are a real estate agency looking for a competent Personal Assistant to support the operational manager of property management and the entire team.
An excellent personal assistant must be 1) reliable, 2) have a great eye for details, 3) independent problem solver, 4) great with communication, 5) take responsibility to the thing he/she being assigned to, 6) responsive to all communications, 7) adaptive to different roles as the team requires.
The goal is to assist the operation manager to ensure the team functions at its best performance. From document control, office management, finance, assisting marketing properties, assisting in communication with landlords/tenants, the PA needs to be adaptive to different roles as the team requires.
The position is suitable for candidates who are versatile, meticulous about details, enjoy taking on new challenges, and enjoy communicating with people.
· Assist the operation manager with projects or ad hoc activities required
· Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored
· Liaise with governmental organisations to resolve properties related isssues
· Liaising with leasing agents for viewing arrangement, rental offers and comply with the SOP and documentation the company requires
· Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed
· Ensure a proper document control on all filing systems, hard copy or electronic filing, are maintained and current
· Establish and monitor procedures for record keeping
· Review and replenish office supply
· Handle customers inquiries and complaints
· Answer incoming calls and direct it to the right personnel.
· Assist the team with marketing available properties, liaison for viewing, relationship building with tenants/landlords.
· Assist the team with whichever role required from property management, accounting, maintenance coordinator etc.
· Native (or Native-like) English speaker
· Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
· With admin experience
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· College diploma
· Versatile to different roles and enjoy new challenges
· Good team player
· Hard working
· Trust worthy
· Highly responsible and responsive (even after work hours, if required)
· Willing to work in Abu Dhabi
· Preferably with real estate experiences
· Preferably with accounting experiences
· Preferably with driving license
· Preferably an Arabic speaker
Salary: AED 3,500
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,500.00 /month
- caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Abu Dhabi (Required)
Exams Test Day AssistantBritish CouncilDate: 26-Sep-2022 Location: Dubai, Middle East and North Africa, AE Company: British Council The British Council builds connections, understanding20 minute agoShareDubai
Administrative Assistant, Dolphin BayAtlantis DubaiFull-timeJob Summary The primary purpose of the Administrative Assistant for Admissions is to support one of two assigned areas: Aquaventure Arrival & Ancillary21 minute agoShareDubai
Legal Services Manager / Legal CounselThe Emirates GroupJob Purpose: Legal Services Manager / Legal Counsel - IP, Brand and Sponsorship We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and qualified paralegal or newly1 hour agoShareDubai
Oliver Wyman - Executive Assistant - DubaiOliver Wyman GroupFull-timeOliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60+ cities across nearly 30 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with1 hour agoShareDubai
Medical RepresentativeProcter & GambleFull-timeP&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic,2 hour agoShareDubai