Snowfall’s main focus is providing technical solutions to the travel industry. We’re active across all travel verticals; airlines, ground and sea transportation, and provide solutions for distribution, commercial and operational systems as well as onboard Wi-Fi, connectivity and entertainment. Snowfall operates in a B2B2C environment, delivering value to our customers via a building-block model. We combine our modular technology in bespoke solutions, allowing us to more quickly address opportunities and meet customer needs.
We combine this with a keen commercial focus and strong industry domain knowledge. We understand our customers’ customer – the traveller – which helps us play an advisory role as well as providing great technology. We create value by working hand-in-hand with our customers in true partnerships, co-locating teams and sharing the commercial benefits and risks.
Snowfall is a culture-driven organisation. The environment is high-growth, high-energy, high-intensity and non-silo’d. It is dynamic with a get-it-done attitude across the organisation. The culture is also one of accountability – we all commit to our deliverables, and then we deliver. And we get a lot of flexibility and freedom in return.
Your role as a Product Owner:
Snowfall delivers value to its customers via a building-block model, where we combine our modular technology in bespoke solutions, allowing us to quickly address opportunities and meet customer needs. It is designed to evaluate and deliver innovative improvements - whether technical, process, commercial or other - across the portfolio of building blocks, and at every point of customer engagement, from prospecting to delivery and relationship management. The Product Owner is responsible for defining, benchmarking, collaborating on, clarifying, and delivering state of the art digital solutions.
Your role as a Product Owner will be to bridge product, technical and commercial skills. We are looking for someone with strong product skills combined with background and experience in implementing digital solutions to drive business value and customer satisfaction. We see this role being either based in Oman or Abu Dhabi.
Ultimately, the skill set will allow you to do the following:
- Take a consultative approach: be curious – always ask questions to uncover opportunities – and resourceful – know where to find the answers to those questions without waiting for others to answer – to show expertise and highlight opportunities that may not be apparent to the client
- Support the full life cycle of products; leading the ideation, validation, technical development, launch and continuous improvement
- Drive and detail out the business requirement and break them into epic, features and user stories
- Gather input from a variety of internal and external sources to define product concepts; responds to the needs of customers throughout the development process; analyses competitors and market trends; evaluates technologies; develops detailed requirements, feature definitions, implementation plans, and internal communications
- Participate in cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of product development, including deployment and post-deployment activities
- Own multi discipline product roadmaps, managing dependencies and leveraging functionality or knowledge from other products and programs
- Champion the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process, ensuring that what is delivered meets the original goals and objectives of the project
- Is able to operate in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity
- Identify unmet customer needs and develops possible feature/functionality concepts that meet those needs
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Closely monitor all analytics and perform quantitative analysis that will help guide product decisions
- Represent the customer while partnering with the business and technology to break complex problems down into achievable initiatives
- Using customer insight and analytics to validate customer problems and solutions throughout the product development process
- Governing the product backlog and communicate release plans
- Partner with User Experience team to user-test designs through mock-ups, functional prototypes, etc. to ensure they are meeting intended goals
- Utilize A/B and Multivariate testing to optimize the user experience and desired behaviors.
As a Product Owner you will have:
- Technical/innovation background, with commercial experience and working in an agile environment
- Airline or travel technology domain expertise
- Ability to hold high-level commercial conversations
- Ability to liaise across stakeholders, from customer project leadership to technical and commercial teams to third-party vendors
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Currently based or willing to be relocate to Oman or Abu Dhabi
- Ability to deliver rapid prototyping and lead co-creation workshops with various teams
- Certified SAFe POPM, Scrum Product Owner or proven experience in mature Agile environments
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and lead projects from concept to completion, including organising, prioritising and measuring results
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to synthesise information, apply critical thought and present the information in a clear and meaningful way
- Ability to prioritise work based on data and customer needs and effectively communicate rationale with stakeholders
- A focus on results, with excellent interpersonal skills to keep people energised, positive and focused on delivering value
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with a high degree of collaboration and influence
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, at various stages of their development in a matrix organisation
- Strong understanding of the technical architecture of complex web applications
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create wireframes, mock ups and flow charts
- A passion for usability and a good eye for user experience design and information architecture
- Extensive experience with e-commerce trends and best practices.
In Room Dining Order Taker - Arabic SpeakerRAFFLESPOSITION DESCRIPTION Position : In Room Dining Order Taker – Arabic SpeakerDepartment : Food & Beverage Reports to : In Room Dining Supervisor PURPOSE OF27 minute agoShareDubai
Compliance OfficerEmirates NBDDepartment Description: The Compliance Organization Unit is responsible for ensuring that the Bank complies with all relevant external laws and regulations applicable28 minute agoShareDubai
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVEAl Rostamani GroupEvery employee at Al Rostamani Group plays a role in making a real difference to the business and our customers. We care for our employees by offering them meaningful9 hour agoShareUAE
Executive-R&DIFFCOJob Summary Executive NPD & Business Development is responsible to develop potential customers by NPD while closely working with R&D Manager/Head NPD.9 hour agoShareSharjah
AccountantBrecks GroupResponsibilities: Accurately complete the financial accounting of business divisions and projects in a timely manner, register detailed ledgers, and summarize financial9 hour agoShareDubai