Quantity Surveyor Manager
Quantity Surveyor Manager
NEOM The Line (Dubai to transitioned to NEOM, Saudi)
This project involves PMC services for design management and construction management and supervision of manufacturing/fabrication of Modules (high-rise buildings).
“What You’ll Be Doing”
- Review and maintain knowledge of Terms and Conditions of all contracts for which he is responsible.
- Attend kick-off meetings and subsequent progress meetings with contractors and produce and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Survey and measure work in progress and check contractors interim payments applications.
- Value additional works, site instructions, variations and daywork applications. Negotiate ‘rates’ with contractors where necessary.
- Identify and report potential problem areas, particularly those that are likely to give rise to claims. Assist contracts administrator in the analysis and resolution of contractors claims.
- Conduct final measure on work executed and prepare and agree final accounts. Assist in close-out of completed claims.
“What Required Skills You’ll Bring”
- Shall be qualified with a Bachelor of Science degree in Quantity Surveying/Commercial Management from an accredited internationally recognized university and must be qualified and chartered (QS) by a recognized international body such as Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) and Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) or as approved by the Engineer.
- Minimum 15 years experience in dealing with Large projects of which ten (10) years in commercial management.
- Experience in budgeting and cost planning for major projects with particular emphasis on the utilization of computer programs for the planning and tracking of similar projects is a requirement.Experience of preparing Bills of Quantities cost estimates, and the managements of claims required. Computer literacy and excellent communication skills are essential.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment and are not limited to those listed.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/None Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
Medical Representative - CVRMAstraZenecaFull-timeJOB TITLE Medical Representative ABOUT ASTRAZENECA AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery,1 day agoShareDubai
Finance Operations ManagerKPMG UAEJOB DESCRIPTION Job / Role title Manager Finance and Operations Service (Sub-department) Advisory Operations Hierarchical level Manager - C grade Job /1 day agoShareRemote in Dubai
Voyage Coordinator-ST STJS-AIMS VMStolt-NielsenFull-timeWe are looking for a Voyage Coordinator to support our Deepsea Commercial team in Dubai! Are you an enthusiastic and analytical person with an inquisitive and1 day agoShareUAE
Manager Sales & Service, Arabian AdventuresThe Emirates GroupJob Purpose: The Manager Sales & Service will lead and develop all aspects of Destination Management Companies (DMC) Customer/Client Experience, be the custodian and2 day agoShareDubai
Load Control ManagerThe Emirates GroupJob Purpose: Managing the overall Load Control and Ramp Operation performance through the development, monitor, measurement and improvement of Load Control and Ground2 day agoShareDubai