Regional Sales Manager
DubaiRegional Sales Manager
Our client is a multi-nationalautomotive design and manufacturing company. They require a Regional Sales Manager to join their team to oversee the development of their brand and more in the gulf region.
This role is accountable for achieving the regional sales and profitability goals while responsible for the customer satisfaction and market share and growth within the designated regional geography in KSA,Levant and North Africa market development.
Key Results/Accountabilities expected from the role:
- Achieve the wholesale, retail target and market share target in time.
- Monitor dealer operation performance index which suggested in business policy including but not limited as CSI, SSI, Test-driving,and manage dealers to take improvement actions if necessary.
- Responsible for dealer retail volumn, target achievement, Market share in area and customer satisfaction in area.
- Monitor the dealer network development plan to ensure the achievement of Sales target.
- Order taking and L/C follow-ups to ensure the accounts receivable payment.
- Business plan for the next fiscal year and regular sales forecast for each model.
- Manage the traning to the sales teams for sales skills, product information and brand history.
- Lead the dealer evaluation process with the participation of related department, manage the process of annual dealer class evaluation process.
- Support dealers in daily operation, coordinate with other teams for quick response to dealer's requirement. Improve salesman skill, ensure clearly communication between headquarter and dealer's sales team. Report market and competitors situation.
- Assist new business development via prospecting, qualifying and establishing the distributorship in assigned region as well as directs the selling activities within the region, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions in accordance with corporate procedures and policies.
- Responsible market:
- Levant and North Africa market development,
- KSA market daily monitor and communication
Experience & Educational background & Expertise
- A minimum of 3 years sales experience in OEM or Distributor automobile industry as Sales Manager
- Bachelor's degree or above in related displines
- Good communication and written and spoken English & Arabic skills required.
- Good knowledge of computer skill (MS Office, SAP,OA)
- Good communication skill
Planning and Analysis skill
- Team working skill
- OEM background
Location/Travel requirement,Salary and benefits
This position will be based in DUBAI, intensive travelling would be required
ServiceNow Client Sales ExecutiveIBMIntroduction As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales,4 hour agoShareDubai
AVP, CitiGold Relationship Banker - Abu DhabiCitiThe Citigold Relationship Banker is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the4 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Business Development AnalystVisaCompany Description As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment4 hour agoShareDubai
Employee Relations Investigation LeadCitiJob Summary: The HR Investigations Lead's responsibility is to conduct investigations of HR-related concerns escalated to the Employee Relations & HR Policy team4 hour agoShareDubai
Business Analyst (E-commerce)Sana CommerceConsultancy United Arab Emirates, Dubai Anjali Jainandunsing Teamlead Recruitment - EMEA/APAC +31 10 423 6010 [email protected] At Sana Commerce,4 hour agoShareDubai