DubaiAbout the Role
You will manage the student enrollment programme and be responsible for ensuring all students are registered in accordance with the GEMS enrollment process and the specific governing body.
You will have various responsibilities including meeting prospective parents to explain admission procedures, curriculum, fee and regulations. You will maintain an accurate record of all places available and waiting lists. You will ensure the OASIS student information database is updated at all times.
You will be responsible for providing reports to the Principal/CEO and to Leaders within the School Support Centre as and when required, on progress to date and projections on enrollment numbers.
You will collaborate with other team members on an ongoing basis to develop and implement new enrollment strategies.
- A college Degree from a reputed university is desirable (BA or BSc)
- A minimum two years in a customer service focused role.
- Proven success with meeting sales targets is mandatory; ability to influence the team to deliver quality results and meet sales targets consistently is critical.
- Relationship management experience – able to build and influence professional relationships with peer group as well as parental community.
- Effective communicator (written and spoken)
- Interpersonal skills, able to operate in a diverse environment Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- Solid time management skills - ability to multi-task and cope with peaks of demand
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office and able to utilise technology well to present facts to the management.
- Able to manage a diverse team’s performance and relationships.
- Analytical Thinking
RegistrarAmerican University of Ras Al KhaimahJob Title: Registrar Posted Today Job Summary: To support the mission of AURAK through the incorporation of current trends and practices that ensure the integrity,18 hour agoShareRas al-Khaimah
Case Progression OfficerDIFC CourtsWe have an exciting vacancy for a Case Progression Officer (“CPO”) in the DIFC Courts. Our CPO will be primarily responsible for the day to day management of1 week agoShareDubai
Parent Relations ExecutiveGEMS EducationAbout the Role To support the Principal in developing a strong and active parent community as the central pillar of the school's culture. To ensure achievement of1 week agoShareAbu Dhabi
RegistrarGEMS EducationAbout the Role Manage student enrolment numbers to meet or exceed the school-specific enrolment budget consistently throughout the academic year and ensuring all1 week agoShareAbu Dhabi
Admissions SecretaryGEMS EducationAbout the Role Organise and manage the admission procedures of students in order to maintain school-specific enrolment budget consistently throughout the academic year.1 week agoShareDubai