WHAT WE DO | Our talented teams create tech that connects brands to people via meaningful content that impacts their lives in positive ways. By understanding where the markets are going and where technology fits in; we use our knowledge to identify solutions that boost businesses and shift user experiences.
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT | What makes us a leader in our industry, and different from other international digital tech companies, is our ability to tailor or custom create our offering to solve business challenges.
WHERE YOU FIT IN | We aim to build an inspiring organisation with an engaged and high performing culture. We believe in possibilities. We connect to the future. Think unlimited digital potential, global reach, limitless content, unreal experiences, real connections… now imagine the direct impact you could have in this landscape. If you eager to work in an inspiring, dynamic environment and collaborate with like-minded people, we want to hear from you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The purpose of our Reporting Administrator role is to manage analytics and operational reports for external and internal clients. Key responsibilities include:
- To manage reports accesses, optimise reports data extractions, and customise KPIs based on the client requirements.
- Monitoring on the appropriate use of the available reports by commercial team.
- Building comprehensive and user-friendly dashboards for decision making purposes.
- Processing, analyse and translate data into meaningful insights across diverse group of stakeholders.
- Enabling and coaching stakeholders on interpreting data.
- Guiding stakeholders on defining correct business metrics to track.
- Responsible for ensuring data integrity and KPIs across all reports; and ensuring data is accurate and timely.
The ideal candidate has exceptionally high ownership, hands-on experience and the ability to work with agility in a fast-paced environment. They would also be focused on problem-solving with exceptional attention to detail; and able to automate and optimise reports data extraction in the most effective way. You are a self-starter who can work autonomously. Those with experience in the technology/digital industries or start-ups would be at a distinct advantage. Other qualifications include:
- Strong hands-on experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau, MicroStrategy, QLIK (or equivalent) is essential
- Strong command of SQL and relational databases
- Strong experience with reporting automation; and high ability of organization and dealing with multiple clients.
- Strong drive for results and focus on excellent service delivery; ability to work effectively as part of a small, highly creative team.
- Advanced analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate effectively across diverse group of stakeholders including non-technical and technical experts.
- Experience working as a data analyst.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Management or an equivalent qualification is highly desirable.
Compliance OfficerEmirates NBDDepartment Description: The Compliance Organization Unit is responsible for ensuring that the Bank complies with all relevant external laws and regulations applicable19 second agoShareDubai
RegistrarGEMS EducationAbout the Role Manage student enrolment numbers to meet or exceed the school-specific enrolment budget consistently throughout the academic year and ensuring all28 second agoShareAbu Dhabi
MANAGER BUSINESS IMPROVEMENTThe Emirates GroupJob Purpose: The Manager Business Improvement will manage the business improvement strategy of dnata Airport Operationsm (AO) by continually reviewing both the strategic55 second agoShareDubai
Admissions SecretaryGEMS EducationAbout the Role Organise and manage the admission procedures of students in order to maintain school-specific enrolment budget consistently throughout the academic year.1 minute agoShareDubai
Oracle Functional ConsultantNMC - CorporateJob Description (JD): Main responsibilities are the following: Support / Lead engagements for Oracle EBusiness Suite Financial Modules and Treasury including7 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi