Business Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting:
• Coordination of the annual Business planning processes for MENA; Definition of important timelines in line with global processes; analysis and evaluation of country plans/FCs.
• Co-ordinating the development of bottom-up business forecasts, highlighting the business’s financial outlook against business objectives
• Coordination, controlling and evaluation of the monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forecasts
Sales, Profitability and Working Capital Controlling:
• Routine monitoring, analysis and evaluation of actual sales
• Analysis of Distributor IMS and Stocks holding.
• Analysis of Trade spends and find efficiencies.
• Highlighting of significant deviations from plan and/or forecast to line management;
• Supporting line management in the development and implementation of corrective action;
• Supporting marketing and sales in defining consumer and customer pricing customer (retails sales and list price targets) and monitoring implementation of approved pricing ;
• Supporting line management in analysing and evaluating business risks and opportunities using unstructured numerical data;
• Providing tools/templates to standardise calculation methods and decision making in marketing sales processes (e.g. product development evaluation, promotion decisions and evaluation; pricing analysis etc).
- Bachelor from an accredited university, preferably in Commerce or Business Administration with a focus on Accounting/ Man Accounting/ Economics, ideally CIMA, MBA or CA (SA);
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a corporate environment within a mid to large FMCG company in sales/marketing focused financial management role;
- Significant experience in customer/product level reporting, forecasting and variance analysis an advantage;
- Operational knowledge of management accounting and investment appraisal techniques (e.g. Break-even Analysis, Variance Analysis, Cost-Benefit Analysis, NPV Analysis etc)
- Language: Excellent verbal and written communication in English are mandatory.
- PC/IT: High proficiency in MS Office applications with a focus on Excel
SAP knowledge is advantageous, min. requirement of having worked with an ERP system like Oracle, Hyperion, JD Edwards, BPCS, etc.
- Abilities: Excellent communication and leadership skills
- High analytical skills
- Proactive attitude
Every day, our global brand icons, such as NIVEA, Eucerin and Hansaplast, make more than 500 million consumers in over 70 countries feel good in their skin. Care for consumers and our people worldwide is what has driven us all the time. More than 130 years ago, we invented modern skin care, kept continuously innovating it and still have a clear business focus on it. This is what has made us today's No.1 skin care company in the world. Across the Middle East and North Africa, our brands hold many no. 1 market positions. We strive to reinforce these positions by growing in strategically selected markets and convincing our customers by continuously providing the latest product innovations. In this regard, we continue to count on intensive research, state-of-the-art technologies, perfect marketing strategies and above all our competent and dedicated employees.
Learn more about us and our job opportunities on our LinkedIn company page and our website - Join Beiersdorf!
Document ControllerBrecks GroupResponsibilities: Copy, scan and store documentsUpdate Project and Organizational LogsBurn CDs and Transfer files by FTPPrepare Document Submitted FormsDraft Letters and1 hour agoShareDubai
Retail Account Manager, GulfElectroluxYour Role Work as Retail Account Manager for Gulf countries with the Sales Director to manage the day-to-day operation as per growth Strategy for the Region. A Typical3 hour agoShareDubai
Underwriting AnalystCheckout.comWe're Checkout.com We're building the connected finance businesses deserve. Unleashing them with tomorrow's technology, today. Our flexible payments solutions help3 hour agoShareDubai
Creator Solutions - Creator Partnerships ManagerTikTokLead marketing activations with TikTok creators from start (recommending creators) to finish (publishing content) for Key Account clients Work alongside third party4 hour agoShareDubai
Technical Account ManagerFortinetWould you like to join the leading global provider of network security solutions to help strategic accounts optimizing their customer experience? At Fortinet we are4 hour agoShareDubai