Sales Coordinator - MSO
DubaiPosting Date Dec 11, 2019
Job Number 19173010
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
The Sales Coordinator supports Sales Executives, Sales Managers and Senior Sales Managers with administration duties. Prepares customer contracts in a highly accurate and efficient manner. Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery in accordance with brand standards. Enters turned down and enquiry only leads, to ensure accurate capture of all enquiries. Manages the generic email enquiry log and distribution to the team, ensuring accurate tracking of all leads
SCOPE / BUSINESS CONTEXT
- A Full Time/Part Time position based at the JW Marriott Marquis, Dubai Marriott Hotel.
- Number of Direct Reports - 0
- Titles of Direct Reports – 0
- Relevant, proven strength within an administrative environment.
- Strong organization skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Knowledge of contractual agreements and legal implications
- Knowledge of group and conference business
- Knowledge of operations and associated challenges for all brands
- Effective decision making skills
- Ability to influence others
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems including Opera, Microsoft Office, Internet, MARSHA etc.
- Good analytical skills
- Strong customer and associate relation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships e.g., associates, customers, vendors
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
- Ensures Diary Management Systems are updated with all activities as appropriate.
- Processes all business correspondence within acceptable time limits. Creates contracts and other related booking documentation as required, to a high standard.
- Manages all administrative duties relevant to the EBC function supporting the Director and Assistant
- Produces daily, weekly, monthly reports accurately using the Opera system and enquiry log statistics
- Manages the distribution of the generic EBC email account, organizing the coordination of leads according to the set parameters given, plus providing accurate tracking for response times and duplicate bookings
- Understands the overall market.
- Effectively manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Transfers accurate, complete and timely information to operating departments at the properties.
Retail Account Manager, GulfElectroluxYour Role Work as Retail Account Manager for Gulf countries with the Sales Director to manage the day-to-day operation as per growth Strategy for the Region. A Typical3 hour agoShareDubai
Underwriting AnalystCheckout.comWe're Checkout.com We're building the connected finance businesses deserve. Unleashing them with tomorrow's technology, today. Our flexible payments solutions help3 hour agoShareDubai
Creator Solutions - Creator Partnerships ManagerTikTokLead marketing activations with TikTok creators from start (recommending creators) to finish (publishing content) for Key Account clients Work alongside third party4 hour agoShareDubai
Technical Account ManagerFortinetWould you like to join the leading global provider of network security solutions to help strategic accounts optimizing their customer experience? At Fortinet we are4 hour agoShareDubai
Immigration ConsultantBorderless Migration ServicesAED2,475 - AED7,195 a monthBorderless Migration is Hiring!!!We need energetic individuals with strong selling skills for the position of Immigration Consultant professional to join our team, who6 hour agoShareDubai