Sales Representative - Surveillance
Seagate Technology - Dubai
About the Group
The Surveillance Sales team manage surveillance resellers as well as key global surveillance manufacturers and ecosystem players relationships.
About the role
- R esponsible for the development and execution of the GTM strategy for the s urveillance segment for hard drives and storage solutions in UAE.
- Clearly defined sales and business objectives and will be accountable for the UAE customer strategy and surveillance sales target.
- W ork with cross functional teams (Pricing, Marketing, Technical Support) to define the GTM for surveillance segment and execute within region to achieve/exceed company’s revenue target .
- Organise and manage the channel to optimise market access for surveillance storage products.
- Lead and manage key surveillance manufacturers’ strategy at UAE level and drive execution down to countries level.
- This role will be responsible for achieving /exceeding quarterly revenue, share and product mix in UAE region .
- Establish best in class ecosystem (alliances and customers) partner strategy to jointly engage, educate, and listen to the channel and end customers for growth and continuous improvement
- Train, educate partners and customers frequently
- Build strong network with SI, VARs for project wins, and work with marketing to build a growing customer case studies/testimonies
- Collaboration in marketing, joint events, training, channel outreach and early endorsement with key alliance partners
- Identifies and understands current and unmet needs for existing and potential customers/ecosystem players in each of the countries and build a plan to achieve the segment objectives.
- Strong experience in sales, business development or product marketing
- Video surveillance, VMS, networking or security industry experience required
- Experience in managing surveillance channel preferred
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales and 'close' opportunities
- Knowledge of financial metrics, numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to multi task, manage priorities, solve problems and make decisions
- Ability to articulate effectively market dynamics and business needs
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills with internal and external customers
- Excellent presentation skills and superb public speaking experience
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
Regional Office Coordinator 3 - Dubai (Internet City)Black & VeatchWe believe real value is powered by the unique skills and experiences of our professionals. The interchange of ideas from a diverse group of people gives our teams an2 minute agoShareDubai
CX Sales Representative - Dubai - SMBOracleCX Sales Representative - Dubai - SMB-220000S1 Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English, Arabic Detailed Description and11 hour agoShareDubai
Industry RepresentativeCaterpillarCareer Area: Marketing / Sales / Product Support Job Description: As an Industry Representative you will act as a sales liaison with dealers and support interaction11 hour agoShareDubai
StewardMarriott International, IncDate de publication Jan 18, 2022Numéro de l'Emploi 22007010Catégorie d'Emploi Food and Beverage & CulinaryLieu Grosvenor House a Luxury Collection12 hour agoShareDubai
E-commerce ExecutiveMidis GroupJob Description We are looking to hire innovative and competitive professional experienced in high-volume business operations in ecommerce marketing. Creative and12 hour agoShareDubai