Senior Bridge Engineer
The global leader in public transport infrastructure, SYSTRA has specialised in the mass transit and rail market since 1957. The main shareholders of SYSTRA are SNCF and RATP. Its ambition is to serve emerging needs for collective and sustainable mobility throughout the world. With a presence in 80 countries, SYSTRA manages over 3,000 projects for high-speed systems, traditional rail lines, metros and tramways throughout the world.
Operating in the Middle East for more than 40 years, SYSTRA has established itself as a benchmark in public transport engineering, involved in the region’s major projects.
Understand better who we are by visiting www.systra.com.
Transportation and mobility consultant SYSTRA has established a global bridge design centre of excellence following the firm's acquisition of the North American specialist bridge consultant International Bridge Technologies. SYSTRA is aiming to become one of the world's top ten bridge consultants with its first strategic acquisition, which it says will allow the company to offer 'deep technical expertise across the full spectrum of bridge design services.
- Responsible in Interpreting design criteria, reports and plans.
- Complete detailed analysis of structures and provide guidance to junior engineering staff.
- Prepare professional design calculations in accordance with design criteria, relevant codes (CAN/CSA, AASHTO) and engineering principles.
- Prepare sketches documenting design.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in major design build bridge projects.
- Experience with advanced finite element modeling.
- Experience with prestressed concrete design.
- Experience with cast-in-place and precast segmental concrete design and construction.
- Experience in the design and detailing of complex steel structures such as steel box girders and orthotropic steel decks
- Experience in design or construction engineering of cable stayed bridges.
Interior Fitout (Multiple roles)-Apply before July 29,2021Enroll Me ConsultancyOne of our prestigious client, a leading trading group dealing with INTERIOR FITOUT , is URGENTLY looking for candidates for the below positions (1 position23 hour agoShareDubai
Datacenter Security Operations ManagerMicrosoftOverview: Cloud Operations + Innovation (CO+I) is the engine that powers Microsoft’s cloud platforms and services that millions of people use every day. With more1 day agoShareDubai
Carpenter at InterContinental Abu DhabiInterContinental HotelsHotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels Location: United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Job number: EMEAA20429 About Us At InterContinental® Abu Dhabi our role1 day agoShareAbu Dhabi
Guest Services Executive - Front Office - Burj Al ArabJumeirahGuest Services Executive - Front Office - Burj Al Arab - (210000WG) About Jumeirah and the Hotel: At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our1 day agoShareDubai
Paralegal/Legal Executive (6m FTC) - CAD - DubaiPinsent MasonsDepartment / team: Transactional Services – Corporate Job Title: Paralegal/ Legal Executive (6 months FTC) Location: Dubai Overview of Role Working as part1 day agoShareDubai