Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE) Connected Buildings has an excellent opportunity for a Connected Buildings Solution Architect. In this role you will be responsible for pre-sales technical support to aid a focused sales team selling a portfolio of existing and newly created Connected Buildings Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud and Buildings “Internet of Things” (IoT) solutions and related services to new end-user customers.
As the Connected Buildings Solution Architect, you will be responsible for pre-sales support, processes, operational support initiatives and core install and service leads, to ensure orders and growth objectives are achieved. The Solution’s Architect will provide support to Sales Managers with the coordination of sales process tasks for key accounts. You will assist in scope development with the customer, “up-selling” additional scope where possible, to include estimate and proposal support.
Manage Customer/Consultant / Stakeholder Relationships
- Manage and educate customers on latest technology trends from Honeywell through demo cycles, RFP’s, and customer engagements
- Analyzing customer requirements for demonstrations and solution sessions (white board solutioning)
- Know your stakeholders with the ability to engage, establish credibility, influence, and demonstrate technical knowledge of Honeywell connected solutions across all levels including C-level executives
- Build productive customer/consultant relationships, developing sponsors for Honeywell, and continually seek and capitalize upon opportunities to increase their satisfaction and deepen client relationships
Solution Development & Architecture
- Be responsible for the architecting and designing of complex technology solutions during bid phase - understanding customers/project requirements, architecting compliant and efficient solutions, including scoping the effort required to successfully deliver the proposed technology. Solutions include multi-disciplined technology packages with other Honeywell Forge, broader Honeywell and partner ecosystem offerings, 3rd Party business systems, ICT Infrastructure, Networking, Integration, and Custom Software Development.
- Provide leadership and direction for solution requirements analysis, architecture, design, development, testing and operational readiness through the account lifecycle.
- Act as a demonstration owner to design, code and maintain reusable vertical specific demonstrations both in house and external.
- Act as the technical subject matter expert, thoroughly understanding products, features, functions, and benefits while being able to communicate to all enterprise level customers
- Use questioning strategies and represent Honeywell in meetings, discussions and negotiations with internal and external stakeholders, professional consultants, subcontractors and 3rd party vendors during the sales process and project initiation to ensure preferred outcomes are achieved
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of Honeywell SaaS offerings and ensure skills are maintained and enhanced in specialist areas
- Keeps abreast of all relevant developments and innovations in the Connected Services and Connected Operations field and research best practice methodologies to ensure emerging technologies are correctly aligned with customer requirements and solution offering
- Provide feedback and liaise with product management through the technical advisor channel to ensure HCE product portfolio is appropriate to the changing needs of current and new customers, and suits our regional market, this will directly feed into the NPI process
Sales Consultation/Bid Support
- Provide coaching and support to sales professionals in winning opportunities; (i.e. providing Whiteboard support), determine technical components related to customer’s mission critical factors; provides market feedback to marketing and sales professionals.
- Establish and build trusted relationships with customers to provide technical solutions to meet end user needs through an understanding of business needs and technology and be viewed as the trusted advisor.
- Supports both sales professionals and customers during the technical requirement definition and solution development sales process steps by providing knowledgeable subject matter expertise.
- Participate in the creation of the customer technical roadmaps; and conduct customer demonstrations and presentations to support opportunities.
- Support the transference of the proposed design to the delivery team and the customer success manager, remaining engaged with the customer long term and return as the trusted advisor for the next opportunity.
- Must be fluent in English and Arabic
- 7+ years’ experience in:
o Enterprise SaaS
o Practitioner experience architecting, designing, developing, and maintaining complex technical solutions.
o Executive presence and/or C-Level presentations and demonstrations
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- Experience with Sales or Technical delivery in the Building Controls field
- In-depth knowledge of Honeywell and competitor platforms, products, and technologies
- Familiarity with Industry regulatory requirements and future mandates
- A strong team player
- Establish and build credibility quickly
- Can clearly articulate technical value and demonstrate how solutions map to a customer’s needs and drivers
- Deep analytical Skills
- Strong data analysis and application capabilities
- Balance and persistence in customer follow-up
- Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future technical trends accurately; learn quickly and think independently to adapt as required
- Utilization of effective problem-solving skills
- Demonstration of effective questioning skills
- Management of time and demonstration of self-discipline
- Demonstrated ability to develop and foster strong customer relationships
- JOB ID: HRD121887
- Category: Sales Support
- Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2,Sheikh Zayed Road,Dubai,DUBAI,United Arab Emirates
- Relocation Tier:
- Band: 03
- Referral Bonus: 5600
- Requisition Type: Standard Requisition
- US Citizenship:
- FLSA Statement:
- FLSA CODE: Exempt
Sales Manager - Middle EastInfovision labsJob Location: MD's OFFICE Job Resposibilities: This position is for Dubai location. We are looking for a energetic Software Sales Specialist to develop sales20 hour agoShareDubai
IT CoordinatorPULLMANCoordinator You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential IT duties. You communicate well with all1 day agoShareDubai
Enterprise ArchitectMajid Al FuttaimRole Purpose: Majid Al Futtaim is constantly focusing on operational excellence by continuously identifying opportunities to maximize efficiency and effectiveness1 day agoShareDubai
Portfolio Manager - PBGCommercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)The Role Job Purpose: Principal Accountabilities: Portfolio Management - Shaping the change agenda for WBG, working with General Managers and their direct reports to1 day agoShareDubai
Manager- International Logistic and Supply Chain ManagementAl Sahiba General TradingWe are looking for suitable candidate to fill the role of Manager-Internatioal Logistic and Supply Chain Management Key Requirements Possess rich & extensive1 day agoShareDubai