Sr. Inspector - Civil
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/None
Generally assist Assistant Resident Engineer in Civil works.
Aware of requirements specified in the Contract Documents and following applicable duties pertained to applied category (but not limited to):
- Aware of requirements specified in the Contract Documents.
- Inspect site conditions to ensure suitability for the designed permanent works.
- Give particular advice on constructional matters.
- Inspect operation, maintenance and construction including temporary works to ensure compliance with approved methods, maintenance program and Contract requirements.
- Maintain records of inspections, work executed etc.
- Asset in or measure work done when required by AREs and RE.
- Monitor the quality of materials and workmanship.
- Assist in preparation of “As-built “drawings and assist with inspection of completed works.
- Prepare snag lists and handover to operating authority.
- Ensure performance of the work in strict accordance with the plans and specifications.
- Maintain a detailed diary of the day’s work activities, issues, work approved or rejected, hours of operation, labor and equipment used, etc., and sign the diary at the end of each day.
- Interface with the public, especially residents and business owners adjacent to the work, to mitigate the construction impacts.
- Coordinate daily with the Contractor’s engineers and Foremen in charge of the work to advise on the proper execution of the work.
- Coordinate with the Materials Inspector and arrange for sampling and testing of satisfactorily completed work, as well as quality assurance testing of suspect materials.
- Coordinate with the Surveyors to check the line and grade of completed work for conformance with the plans and specifications.
- Report questionable methods of operation by the Contractor to the AREs or RE.
- Report to the Assistant RE or the RE any failure of the Contractor to conform to plans and specifications or failure to provide good workmanship.
Qualification & Experience:
- Civil Engineering Degree with 4 years overall experience.
- Engineering Diploma with 6 years overall experience
- At least 3 year of direct and related experience
- Experience in operation and maintenance of hard landscape assets, fountains, irrigation system related to big garden and landscape areas
- UAE experience is a must
- Prior experience on Operation & Maintenance project is desired.
- Good command of English and Arabic communication.
Plumbing AssistantSerco PlcMake a difference every day The Job Opportunity To ensure satisfactory completion of the allocated planned and reactive maintenance, fault diagnosis and remedial3 day agoShareDubai
Property Management Staff Required For CSiCare: Technical support of our managed apartment buildings Expert advice and support of the owners and tenants Organizational performance of maintenance and restoration5 day agoShareDubai
Regional Training MasterMaersk*** SEEKING CANDIDATES WHO PREFER WORKING IN ROTATIONAL / BACK TO BACK SCHEDULE *** Svitzer seeks excellent Training Masters (for Rotational, Back to Back roles) to6 day agoShareDubai
Quality Control Inspector (Civil)Pivot Engineering & General Contracting CompanyThe Role Conduct inspections of work and materials on site. • Prepare and sign off Inspection and Test Request (ITR) following inspections and approvals of work.1 week agoShareDubai
Machinist - Pressموانئ دبي العالميةKey Accountabilities: Preplanning of jobs and providing feedback to Foreman Sr. / Supervisor on sequence of job, manpower, equipment requirement. Co-ordination with1 week agoShareDubai