Steam Turbine TFA
We are currently recruiting for a Steam Turbine Technical Field Advisor to be based from Abu Dhabi, UAE. The TFA is responsible for all technical aspects, support, and advice during the overhaul, inspection, repair and installation of all steam turbine equipment. Includes but is not limited to troubleshooting, shop support, sales support and technical report writing and job planning. Involves but is not limited to the below listed equipment and their respective components.Job Responsibilities
- Supervision of all Steam Turbine outage events in the MEA Region
- Have an extensive knowledge of all the technical processes and parts associated with the removal, repair and installation of all large turbine parts and be able to participate in and/ or supervise outages.
- Prepare Microsoft Project plans for all outages and amend as required.
- Record all relevant data and communicate information to the engineering department in a timely manner, to ensure a seamless transition between phases of the job.
- Perform risk assessments for all activities onsite
- Audit safety training required on individual sites for team members
- Perform daily toolbox talks ensuring that every member of the team is fully aware of the hazards associated with any given task.
- Report accidents or near misses that occur on-site to the HSE team, and assist in any investigations that arise as a result of any accidents or near misses to constantly improve the health and safety performance of the team.
- Ensure team members are aware of their roles and responsibilities on-site including the completion of quality documentation.
- Ensure all site activities are carried out as per technical specifications or as advised by the technical team.
- Carry out checks to ensure that procedures are being followed and witness key stages of the job, including measurements, major lifting activities and torque procedures.
- Carry out inspections of removed parts recording any anomalies onto the relevant inspection sheet.
- Ensure that all necessary parts are available onsite, ordering any shortfalls in a timely manner to prevent any delays due to delivery times.
- Ensure the quality plan and work-pack documents are completed and signed by the relevant authorities.
- Attend customer site meetings to provide progress updates and discuss technical issues and solutions.
- Contribute to pre and post outage meetings.
- Record any extra works that may be involved during an outage, including timescales, equipment used and authorization from the customer.
- Complete crew performance feedback and contribute to performance evaluations.
- Steam Turbine, trouble shooting, ST disassembly and reassembly, inspection and repair of ST components to OEM equivalent standards during outages
- Must be efficient with Microsoft Projects, Outlook, Word, Excel, and internet navigation.
- Strong crew leadership skills.
- Strong written English skills for report writing and customer communications.
- Proven customer communication skills.
- Reliable, High Energy self-starter o Committed to safety and quality.
- Other specialty skills – MHC / EHC Controls, Vibration, Generator, Complex alignment, etc.
- Significant experience in the mechanical implementation of gas turbine, steam turbine and generator overhauls.
- Extensive experience as Turbine Field Engineer / TFA (Technical Field Advisor) / Utility Turbine Maintenance Engineer or OEM training and experience with GE, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, Skoda, Doosan and Alstom or other OEM turbine technologies.
- Certified Time served apprenticeship with accredited engineering body.
Abu Dhabi, N/A, UAE
FOREMAN - MECHANICALموانئ دبي العالميةKey Accountabilities Lead and supervise workers to perform overhauling of all relevant equipment as assigned. These equipment will include but not limited to: Main1 week agoShareDubai
Fitter - Mechanicalموانئ دبي العالميةKey Accountabilities Conduct overhauling of various mechanical equipment as assigned. These equipment will include: Main Engine 2-stroke, Auxiliary Engine 4-stroke,1 week agoShareDubai
ElectricianMarriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 05, 2021Job Number 21112380Job Category Engineering & FacilitiesLocation The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort Abu Dhabi, Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi,1 week agoShareAbu Dhabi
Fitness Club AttendantMOVENPICKAs Fitness Club Attendant, you will ensure professional services to the guests in line with our standards. To ensure cleanliness and hygiene standards are maintained at1 week agoShareDubai
WelderGE Gas PowerJob Description Summary Repair and welding responsibilities for gas turbine hot gas path and combustion repair processes. Requires foundation of skills relevant to gas1 week agoShareDubai