At Gensler, we design for people. We leverage our global perspective and local presence to innovate at every scale. We’re not just designers. We’re tinkerers, craftspeople, visionaries, innovators and thought leaders. Fueled by passion and entrepreneurial spirit, our people bring new ideas to solve challenging problems. Whether you’re into sketching new ideas, hacking a building or growing client relationships in global markets, there’s something here for everyone.
Our depth of expertise spans disciplines—from aviation and transportation to education, hospitality, retail, technology and more. At our core we embody an entrepreneurial spirit, always looking ahead for new ways to innovate and add to our clients' success. Our work reflects a commitment to sustainability and the belief that design has the power to transform organizations and change lives; whether we’re refreshing a retailer’s brand, planning a new urban district or designing a super tall building.
As an intern in Gensler's UAE offices, you will join our creative office environment for a full-time, paid internship opportunity. Please note that the start date of the internship can be flexible, however you must be available for a minimum internship duration of 3 months.
What You Will Do
- You will have an exciting opportunity to work on projects as a fully collaborative member of a design team, participating in design charrettes and learning sessions focused on delivering a successful project for our clients, large or small.
- In addition to hands-on learning, you will experience educational sessions and mentorship opportunities that include lunch & learn sessions, in house training and potentially vendor visits.
- You will also enjoy the rich culture of our firm and the broader office community through a number of events and learning opportunities focused on supporting your professional licensure efforts.
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Architecture or Interior Design
- You have completed your third year of an undergraduate program or first year of a graduate program
- You are returning to your program after the internship and will be graduating within one year
- You submit an online portfolio that demonstrates design process and innovative design solutions (PDF format with 2-4 work samples)
- Experience using Revit required, AutoCAD, and/or BIM modeling software a plus
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- 3D computer rendering skills (SketchUp, 3ds Max, and/or other modeling software)
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Hand sketching ability a plus
Come and be a part of our Constellation of Stars .
iSAMS and Data ManagerDubai British School Jumeirah ParkDubai British School Jumeirah Park Dubai British School is a thriving British international school, located in the Jumeirah Islands area of Dubai. A Taaleem school,1 week agoShareDubai
Assistant Professor, Family MedicineUnited Arab Emirates UniversityThe United Arab Emirates University invites applications for a faculty position. Qualified candidates at all levels will be considered at a rank commensurate with1 week agoShareAl-Ayn
Learning Support AssistantFuture Rehabilitation CentreAED3,000 a monthSupports the student in many ways, including filling in the gaps that exist in the learning process, helping the student build self-confidence, promoting interaction in1 week agoShareAbu Dhabi
Electrical Engineering InternHILTIWe are looking for an Electrical Engineering Intern to provide engineering support during the quotation phase of projects through selecting and creating the bill of1 week agoShareDubai
Events Intern - Jan. 2022Marriott International, IncPosting Date Nov 28, 2021Job Number 21140410Job Category Management Development Programs/InternsLocation Bulgari Hotel & Resorts Dubai, Beachfront shoreline of1 week agoShareDubai