Supply Chain Coordinator
Position SummaryThis role will contribute to the capacity and production planning processes while directly interacting with Samsung Gulf Electronics internal teams and customers.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develops forecasts using internal tools to provide customer forecasts and trend information.
- The main responsibility will be to create the forecasting and demand planning for Samsung Gulf Electronics’s Mobile category.
- Tracking of orders from placement through to delivery.
- Develops and implement robust metrics and reporting on forecast accuracy and issues.
- Utilizes metrics to understand root cause and drive continuous improvement in planning accuracy.
- Interfaces with internal and external teams to get appropriate information for forecasting needs. Manages on-going volume forecasts to drive high levels of service while minimizing excess and obsolescence risk.
- Supports SGE's efforts in developing and implementing best-in-class service forecasting methods and tools in collaboration with Customers, Planners, and Account Managers.
- Provides SGE Management with reporting and data analysis as needed.
- Prior experience should include forecasting, production planning, scheduling, inventory control, sales order fulfillment, product distribution and shipment.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role
- Bachelors Degree
- Demonstrated abilities in production planning, researching, responding to and resolving sales order, logistics, product allocation and shipping inquiries and other related issues utilizing Sales Order Management systems.
- Experience using Microsoft PC software including extensive use of Excel spreadsheets, Word, Access, Power Point and SAP.
- The ability to manage, plan, organize, assign, schedule and prioritize multiple work assignments and projects as directed to achieve order management and fulfillment objectives.
- Demonstrates very high competency level in communication skills using both oral, listening and written modes for internal and external communications at all management and staff organizational levels for both persuasions and/or the communication of technical information.
- Must be able to communicate proficiently in writing, through email and reports, or verbally production and product technical matters to an audience that may include less technically oriented listeners.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems involving continuously changing situations, requiring constructive thinking and imaginative approaches.
Front Office InternMarriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 26, 2021Job Number 21123282Job Category Rooms & Guest Services OperationsLocation Aloft Me'aisam Dubai, Dubai Production City, Dubai, United Arab27 minute agoShareDubai
Regional Office CoordinatorBlack & VeatchWe believe real value is powered by the unique skills and experiences of our professionals. The interchange of ideas from a diverse group of people gives our teams an2 hour agoShareDubai
Temp Coordinator Orderbook Fulfillment MENAAdidasPurpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization: To execute the order book of various customers by ensuring sales demand will be fulfilled on time and in full4 hour agoShareDubai
Call Center Coordinator Required For Client In UAEiCareJob Details: Create a customer database. Control and update the client database information security platforms together with systems. Coordinate with the commercial4 hour agoShareDubai
RC RAK, Al Wadi Valet DriverMarriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 26, 2021Job Number 21122952Job Category Rooms & Guest Services OperationsLocation The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah Al Wadi Desert, Al Mazraa, Wadi12 hour agoShareRas al-Khaimah