TAO - VIE Achats - Dubai 2021
JOIN OUR PURCHASING TEAMS!
Behind every great brand is a great story.
At L’Oréal, ours began with a young entrepreneurial chemist, Eugène Schueller, producing and selling hair-dye from his kitchen. From these humble roots, we’re today a family of 88,000 employees, who collaborate across 150 countries and over 36 world renowned brands, with the goal of innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumers’ beauty needs and desires.
While inventing the future of beauty is our passion, we’re doing it with a strong commitment to sustainability and environment in everything we do. And our ambition is to be the #1 BeautyTech Company.
Fueling this roadmap is the Operations team at L’Oréal- 20,000 people strong, spread world-wide and orchestrating cutting-edge expertise across the entire value chain – from packaging and product development to sourcing, manufacturing, and supply chain.
We are a bunch of very diverse individuals who absolutely love what we do and are excited by the real possibilities that data and technology are unlocking for us.
Joining L'Oréal means being a part of a company that:
- Allows its employees to have a real impact, to test their ideas, to innovate and to build the future.
- Has chosen to uphold strong values regarding social and environmental points of view.
- Is constantly at the fore front of technology to respond to consumer demands for agility, personalization and new beauty experiences.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A PART OF THIS ADVENTURE?
Join our Purchasing teams in the capacity of a/an VIE Purchasing
The Purchasing team at L’Oréal Middle East is willing to support the growth of the subsidiary business, to maintain high standards in compliance through our internal process and external relationships with partners and suppliers. Also, our goal is to create strategies for each category of indirect purchasing (including Marketing, Retail & Promo, Business services and perform call for tenders and PSL), and to bring savings and sustainability KPI for each project. Purchasing team is based in Dubai, with 2 collaborators as of now. Team member needs to have an entrepreneur mindset with an autonomy and be able to respect lead times and objectives.
Work hard, play hard !
EACH DAY AS PART OF THIS TEAM, YOU CAN EXPECT TO:
Each day you will have the chance to meet new challenges, meet a lot of colleagues from Top management to interns with exciting projects in a very friendly & dynamic entity
The challenges on making purchasing easy for everyone on supporting and guiding the business, through due diligence on suppliers, on bringing expertise to the division, on enjoying your work where you can think out of the box to bring value and always be learning new practices, with fun and passionate people
HERE’S HOW YOU WILL HAVE A ROLE TO PLAY IN IT:
- Manage Supplier creation and monitor quarterly
- Data analysis and monthly spend and savings reporting to e-procurement tool – my sourcing
- Optimizes costs: Improve the cost model through a good knowledge of supplier process, Identify opportunities leveraging value chain approach.
- Anticipates business activity and acts proactively: Contribute to build, share, and apply the category strategy, using the category network. Captures Supplier Innovation
- Operates according to internal control principles and legal rules: implement standard contract framework enhancing on key legal principles, propose improvements and deals with the legal department. Monitor the contract compliance
- Evaluates and manages risks: apply risks policy and tools
- Manage Performance and efficiency: Build cost forecasts for a simple category, share and control assumptions for budget construction. Manage KPIs, build continuous improvement strategy for financial and non-financial KPIs.
- Demonstrate a functional understanding of all purchasing/procurement tools (Ivalua, SAP, Optis, CPP, Scorecard ….), ensure data quality.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of financial process: basic financial or accounting rules, S80 and PRI structure and purchasing part, L'Oréal financial activity rules (rebates, fees, drivers…).
- Supports and manages stakeholders’ relationships: Feed network with internal/external news, share best practices, Communicate / manage projects /share suppliers’ information with his stakeholders
- Support sustainably purchasing, apply all purchasing/procurement processes (Buy and Care), following internal control rules. Share and train new people on processes.
THE SKILLS THAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Purchasing Master required
- Indirect knowledge in POSM, marketing, or just be motivated to learn !
- Some knowledge in excel and others nice tools (Instagram don’t count)
- ) - Arabic speaker is a plus
- Super soft skills, friendly, good listener and analytics mindset
IF YOU COME WITH AN EDUCATION BACKGROUND IN Purchasing (master mandatory), BE PART OF THIS RIDE!
A BIT MORE ON OUR OFFICE LOCATION AND HOW TO ACCESS IT:
Office close to metro, with good vibe, surrounded by cafes and restaurants, working in open spaces,
ONCE YOU DECIDE TO APPLY, HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT…
- Receiving an answer within 2 weeks of applying.
- If your CV is selected, you will have an HR interview with one of our recruiters.
- Post which, at least 2-3 rounds of technical discussions with the hiring team, as part of the overall process.
If you had the opportunity to meet with a recruiter and we are unable to move forward with your application, you can expect to receive a prompt answer in one week with constructive feedback. We strongly value the time and energy you invest in us.
Looking for more information? Read further: https://careers.loreal.com
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Analytics Product ManagerMajid Al FuttaimMajid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail6 day agoShareDubai
Analytics Product ManagerMajid al Futtaim PropertiesMajid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail6 day agoShareDubai
StewardMarriott International, IncPosting Date Dec 01, 2021Job Number 21142005Job Category Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation The Westin Abu Dhabi Golf Resort & Spa, Abu Dhabi Golf Club, Abu6 day agoShareAbu Dhabi
Assistant Housekeeping Manager - Aloft Dubai AirportMarriott International, IncPosting Date Nov 30, 2021Job Number 21053661Job Category Housekeeping & LaundryLocation Aloft Dubai Airport, 51st Street, Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates,1 week agoShareDubai
In House Sales CoordinatorAtlas Copco Services Middle East SPCThe Role To achieve better customer’s relationships & ensure an excellent standard of service is provided. Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager,1 week agoShareAbu Dhabi