Trainee - Copywriting (Arabic Speaker)
Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation’s growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you'll be doing
- Implement activities under close supervision
- Work from a daily spreadsheet to write product information and descriptions for all products across the site
- Input product information including wash care, fabric composition, dimensions/length, etc. into excel sheets ready for upload
- Ensure the Brand’s tone of voice is adhered to across all written descriptions
- Follow a copy style guide updated with new terms and descriptions
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, journalism, or relevant field
- You are passionate about fashion trends and luxury brands
- You are determined to succeed in all you do
- You take initiative, listen, learn and challenge the status quo
- You think like an entrepreneur and are motivated to create your success
- You like to have fun and you will bring positivity and a smile to your work and the team!
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
Faculty - Engineering Technology & ScienceThe Centre of Excellence for Applied Research & Tr...The Role A minimum of 3 years of engineering teaching/training experience at a tertiary level, preferably in the areas Applied Engineering Technology, Aeronautics,5 hour agoShareAl-Ayn
Faculty - Aviation OperationsThe Centre of Excellence for Applied Research & Tr...The Role A minimum of 3 years of teaching/training experience at a tertiary level, preferably in the areas of Aviation Operations or Air Defence Operations. •6 hour agoShareAl-Ayn
HR and Executive Secretary to MDRTS Fashion LLCAED5,000 a monthJob description Looking for Executive Secretary to the Chairman, with following Skills 1. 3 to 5 years UAE experience with HR / Admin background 2. Retail / Real Estate6 hour agoShareDubai
Community AssociateRegusCommunity Associate The opportunity As a Community Associate, you’ll work closely with new and existing customers, solving problems for them and making sure they6 hour agoShareSharjah
Delivery DriverFood deliveryAED3,000 - AED8,000 a monthFood delivery from restaurants to home or office, 1year food delivery experience with UAE driving motorcycles or car valid license and UAE valid visa. Driver must knows8 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi