Visual Merchandising Manager
Quest Search and Selection is working with a premier retail group currently looking for a Visual Merchandising Manager to join their team in Dubai. We are ideally looking for someone is highly creative, with excellent brand and stakeholder management skills.
As Visual Merchandising Manager, you will:
- Lead the implementation of effective Visual Merchandising concepts and solutions
- Own and manage Visual Merchandising concept calendar
- Maximize store sales and to coach stores on executing and delivering brand expectations
- Ensure the stores are always updated with the latest props and designs
- Constantly guide the sales team and in store VM’s on the window schemes, new product launches, and promotions
- Come up with the plan of action for store improvements and discuss this with the Brand management team
- Liaise with the retail managers to create an optimal training module and work on development of the instore VM’s skill set
- Keep updated with the latest industry trends and competitor activity
- Gather and review customer feedback
- Bachelor's Degree, with at least 5 years’ experience as a Visual Merchandising Manager in the Retail sector, handling multiple brands
- Strong visual merchandising / creative designing experience
- Experience of working as an area / field merchandiser is essential
- Strong interest in fashion and knows the latest market trends
- Strong eye for detail, has a creative flair, and has experience in stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills, Arabic is an advantage
- UAE based
If this sounds as something that would interest you, please do apply with your updated CV and contact details.
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
ReceptionistBrecks GroupResponsibilities: Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient mannerEnsure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check1 hour agoShareDubai
DRILLING MANAGERCrescent PetroleumMAJOR FUNCTIONS: Plans, directs and coordinates all Well and Drilling activities including reviewing, studying and approving drilling operational/engineering processes3 hour agoShareSharjah
Reservoir Engineering LeadCrescent PetroleumMAJOR FUNCTIONS: As a member of a multidisciplinary subsurface team lead the reservoir engineering group: Lead, support and deliver all aspects of reservoir engineering3 hour agoShareSharjah
Manager, Corporate CitizenshipCrescent PetroleumMAJOR FUNCTIONSLead the development and execution of the Company’s sustainability initiatives, integrating sustainability throughout the Company and its various3 hour agoShareSharjah
Retail Account Manager, GulfElectroluxYour Role Work as Retail Account Manager for Gulf countries with the Sales Director to manage the day-to-day operation as per growth Strategy for the Region. A Typical3 hour agoShareDubai