Wireline Technical Training Instructor
Wireline Technical Training Instructor
Would you like to help train and coordinate our compliance initiatives for Wireline?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our team
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our Wireline Services team arrange technical expertise to meet our client expectation. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.
Shape our training programmes
As Wireline Technical Training Instructor, you're to provide expertise in technical learning, designs and training solutions for Wireline. You're to develop and deliver wireline field operations technical trainings virtual and in person, internally and externally. You will be responsible to maintain wireline equipment at the training center and manage the inventory levels.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing expertise in analyzing learning needs, designing training solutions for the Wireline function.
- Focusing on delivering technical training essential for the Wireline business.
- Redefining processes and procedures on a regular basis and require frequent interaction with adjacent functions.
- Handling all field services training related activities for both employees and customers, including delivering product, system and process trainings.
- Handling communication with different districts and manages trainings roster and registration.
- Maintaining equipment at the training center per the procedures.
- Conducting regular inventory/asset count.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Have extensive experience in Wireline filed operations.
- Have sound knowledge about Baker Hughes Wireline processes.
- Have good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Have ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Have ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Have effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Have proven analytical and organizational ability.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Please discuss your preferred working patterns with the recruiter during the process
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us: With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Join Us: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Hiring Insights Job activity
Assistant Manager, ComplianceEmirates NBDDepartment Description: The Compliance Organization Unit is responsible for ensuring that the Bank complies with all relevant external laws and regulations applicable in7 hour agoShareDubai
Product ManagerSamsung ElectronicsPosition Summary Develop and implement product strategies for room air-conditioning in SGE countries. Role and Responsibilities P&L responsibility for7 hour agoShareMedia City
Assistant Project ManagerParsonsMinimum Clearance Required to Start: Not Applicable/None Job Description: Assistant Project Manager Abu Dhabi, UAE Ready to be part of a team that tackles7 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Recruitment CoordinatorTurner & TownsendCompany Description At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our7 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Opportunity ManagerMaerskOpportunity management is one of the core for Maersk as it ensure conversation of opportunities to win. This position would involve managing opportunities and RFPs of7 hour agoShareDubai