Are you a genuine people person who excels with numbers and has a passion for providing excellent customer service? Our property is seeking an Accounts Receivable to join our amazing and diverse team.
Accounts Receivable is to ensure their company receives payments for goods and hotel services, and records these transactions accordingly, securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts, and resolving any discrepancies.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
What you will be doing:
- Supervising and coordinating operations of the Accounts Receivable or Credit Team in accordance with standards and hotel policy. Obtains revenue by processing invoices, resolving missed payments, updating financial records, and supervising staff etc.
- Supervises and directs the activities of city ledger and maintains reconciliation of all city ledgers
- Supervises billing after verifying documents (Invoices, Restaurant checks) with respective city ledger account/file after Accounts receivable prepared the documents / invoices.
- Supervises and coordinates the posting and billing of all accounts receivables from Hotel guests, Domestic and Foreign Credit Card Companies and other hotel customers.
- Supervises and coordinates the posting of payments received from Travel Agency, Companies, Credit Cards and Others, ensures proper allocation of payments and documents attached on the collection report and balance with the Opera posting.
- Assist Financial Accountant on bank reconciliation and advise other Dept. such as Reservation, Front Office on payment received.
- Assist Financial Accountant regarding the Debit and Credit Note.
- Respond to credit card queries (dispute, chargeback etc.) and make sure proper documentation is presented.
- Supervises the credit card account and to ensure no discrepancy and taken care of.
- Review Guest Ledger High Balance and advise necessary thru the concern department, follow ups with the Front Office Dept. to obtain immediate payment or settlement.
- Prepare Group Pro Forma Invoice or Invoice so proper information regarding the booking request and payment terms.
- Verifying the Long Term contract if correct rate, complete payment is received and if necessary document are provided and then coordinate with the Credit Manager for the approval of the lease agreement. Prepare and provide accurate Master List of all Long Term guest who still active and maintaining proper filing of the contracts for easy access if needed.
- Preparing the final settlement of the Long Term guest for the termination of contract if there a deposit refund and coordinate with Income and Accts Payable for the refund.
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- An ability to prioritise and manage expectations
- A keen eye for detail
- An ability to work independently or with the team
- The ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other people within the company
- Fully conversant with Opera
- Must be Microsoft Office proficient
- Proven experience as an Accounts Receivable or in a similar role, preferably in the hospitality industry.
Your team and working environment:
Located along Sheikh Zayed Road in Barsha Heights right next to Dubai Internet City Metro Station. The hotel is nestled in the key business and commercial district of Dubai Media City, Dubai Knowledge Park and Dubai Internet City. Mercure Dubai Hotel offers a unique hospitality experience for business & leisure travelers and well as for long stays at an affordable price. Close proximity to Mall of the Emirates, Palm Jumeirah and major tourist attractions.
An elegant hotel with 1015 suites and apartments spread over 41 floors. Each contemporary room features floor to ceiling windows that have exceptional views of the city & skyline. For meetings, trainings and social events the hotel offers an extensive range of multi-functional meeting and event spaces.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
CX Sales Representative - Dubai - SMBOracleCX Sales Representative - Dubai - SMB-220000S1 Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English, Arabic Detailed Description and10 hour agoShareDubai
Field Service EngineeringCienaSince 1992, Ciena has been driven by a relentless pursuit of network innovation. We believe in a network that grows smarter, more agile, and more responsive every day.11 hour agoShareRemote
Office Services CoordinatorGuidepoint GlobalOVERVIEW: We are seeking an organized, personable, and detail-oriented office coordinator to join our organization in Dubai. You will coordinate various office tasks11 hour agoShareDubai
Junior Auditor - HospitalityThe First GroupOverview: Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, The First Group is a dynamic, integrated global property developer with a fast-growing portfolio of upscale hotels, residential1 day agoShareDubai
Social Media Consultant (CST 1)World Food Programme. WFP celebrates and embraces diversity. It is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all its employees and encourages qualified candidates to1 day agoShareDubai