Administrative Executive Duties and Responsibilities
· Assume the role as the primary point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients.
· Maintain a daily electronic journal, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders as needed; maintain a master corporate calendar of all conferences, all-hands events, holidays, and vacations
· Handle requests, feedback, and queries quickly and professionally
· Arrange executive travel, hotel and dining arrangements as needed
· Take dictation and meeting minutes, accurately enter notes and distribute
· Monitor office supply levels; reorder when appropriate
· Produce professional-quality reports, presentations and briefs
· Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records
· Delegate tasks as appropriate to other members of the team
Administrative Executive Requirements and Qualifications
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in UAE as an Administrative Role or in other secretarial position.
· Full knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
· Exemplary planning and time management skills
· Ability to stay calm and on-task in high-stress situations
· Current in today’s office technology, and computer software including MS Office
· Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
· Must have valid Driving License.
Selected candidate would be entitled to have 2 years Employment Visa and Family Residence.
Resume should be forwarded over 00971-0503178650
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED6,000.00 - AED8,000.00 per month
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Human Resources ExecutiveRivoli GroupMaintaining records of employee-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves) and ensuring all employment requirements are met Responding to internal and34 minute agoShareDubai
Ecommerce ExecutiveSplash ConceptJob Responsibilities: Monitor online customer feedback and be the main point of contact for all internal website queries. Create & maintain website content and34 minute agoShareUAE
Social Media and Content ManagerJetexREPORTING TO Director – Portfolio Development and Corporate Communications LOCATION Dubai, UAE AREA OF RESPONSIBILITES Global DEPARTMENT Marketing ABOUT THE21 hour agoShareDubai
HR ExecutiveJAMS HR SolutionsRoles and responsibility Identifying candidates to fill specific job openings and developing a pipeline of qualified individuals for recruiters to contact. Observing1 day agoShareAbu Dhabi
Unit Inventory Control ExecutiveAl-FuttaimNo two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the1 day agoShareDubai