UltraPharma is seeking to employ an Junior/Assistant Accountant:
- With accounting qualification such as either ACCA, FCCA, CA or CPA license
- 3-5 years experience in the UAE preferably in a trading industry
- Highly knowledgeable in SAP
- Energetic, self driven individual, with good spoken English and capable of performing routine accounting tasks independently with least supervision
What are we employing?
As UltraPharma continues to grow, our focus on customer service, efficiency, discipline and planning ahead of growth is going to be critical. For our business to achieve its goals we continually require skilled and qualified human resources to play a constructive role in its growth.
You will join a respected, entrepreneurial and highly ambitious company based in Dubai. You will be working closely with Account and Admin managers, and depending on your skills and potential, in due time your responsibilities and autonomy will be increased to pave the way for your growth in the company.
Our mission, business partners and customers
UltraPharma is a leading importer of pharmaceutical and healthcare products in the UAE, with two MOH licensed GDP facilities in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. UltraPharma's mission is to promote and market high quality range of pharmaceuticals to doctors and healthcare providers, and supply its customers from small independent pharmacies to large chain of pharmacies, and wholesalers with exceptional services at competitive prices.
Expected Start Date: 01/08/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED4,000.00 - AED4,500.00 per month
- Are you currently present in the UAE, or residing in Dubai or Sharjah?
- Are you willing to relocate to Dubai International City if selected?
- Bachelor's (Required)
- SAP accounting software: 2 years (Required)
- accounting qualification such as ACCA, FCCA, CA or CPA (Required)
Assistant Manager – IT AuditGMGGulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East’s leading, family owned companies. Operating across the GCC, Gulf Marketing Group is a dynamic group boasting a2 hour agoShareDubai
Restaurant General Manager - BrasserieThe Dubai EDITIONJOB OVERVIEW: Areas of responsibility include Restaurant/Bar. Supervise daily restaurant operations and assist with menu planning, maintain sanitation standards, and2 hour agoShareDubai
Assistant Manager – HR Business PartnerGMGGulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East’s leading, family owned companies. Operating across the GCC, Gulf Marketing Group is a dynamic group boasting a2 hour agoShareDubai
AccountantGMGGulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East’s leading, family owned companies. Operating across the GCC, Gulf Marketing Group is a dynamic group boasting a2 hour agoShareDubai
2 hour agoShareUAE