B2B IT Sales
DubaiAED12,000 - AED15,000 a month
We are seeking young up and coming sales people looking to take their current 2-3 years of B2B sales experience to the next level.
This is a truly unique opportunity to accelerate your sales career in a high growth market within a company genuinely recognized as a market leader and innovator delivering significant year on year growth.
The existing team has set very high standards. We are looking for UAEs most promising B2B sales people to challenge them and drive us further ahead by delivering exceptional solutions for our customers.
Unparalleled sales, market and technical training together with a motivating and supportive environment will ensure you are always at the top of your game as you help us maximize opportunities presented by significant market expansion.
· Minimum 18 months experience (but not more than 4 years’ experience) in direct B2B sales and able to demonstrate over target achievement for previous 12 months is essential
· Immaculate presentation and excellent interpersonal skills
· Exceptional levels of written and verbal communication
· Background in IT Sales is highly desirable, a keen interest in IT is essential
· Highly motivated self-starter with strong commitment to ongoing professional development
· Currently in UAE with drivers license
· A team player with high personal standards
· Taking personal responsibility and accountability for sales performance
· New business development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing deals
· Rapid response to and management of inbound leads
· Drive the sales cycle and lead customer engagement
· Manage multiple client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
· Adopt a genuine consultative sales approach to fully understand customer challenges, issues and aspirations
· Deliver compelling sales, ROI and TCO presentations
· Demonstrate expert knowledge and understanding of the solutions and articulate what business benefits they deliver
· Manage engagement from internal technical and operational specialists at relevant stages of the sales cycle
· Forensic understanding and management of your sales pipeline
The ultimate measure of success is achieving personal sales targets to support ongoing company growth.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED12,000.00 to AED15,000.00 /month
- sales: 2 years (Required)
- Dubai (Required)
Business Development Manager - BSI Abu DhabiBSIGreat that you're thinking about a career with BSI! Our purpose is to inspire trust for a more resilient world. Our solutions and services improve performance and1 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Customer Relations ManagerAl-FuttaimNo two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the1 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Reservations Agent for Conrad DubaiConrad Hotels & ResortsJob Description A Reservations Agent for Conrad Dubai will serve as the main contact for room reservations at the hotel and is responsible to offer an excellent service1 hour agoShareDubai
Business Manager - Michael Page Middle East, Banking RecruitmentMichael Page AEJob Description The Financial Services team was set-up in 2006 and has consistently served clients across various industry segments regionally since. The work we4 hour agoShareDubai
Assistant Manager – IT AuditGMGGulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East’s leading, family owned companies. Operating across the GCC, Gulf Marketing Group is a dynamic group boasting a4 hour agoShareDubai