Business Marketing Manager DXR/CT/AMI - Middle East and Turkey
Job TitleBusiness Marketing Manager DXR/CT/AMI - Middle East and TurkeyJob Description
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Drive channel strategy for DXR/CT/AMI on a regional level in Middle East and Turkey (MET) region.
You are responsible for
· Defining the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and marketing plan. Also providing input to cluster for product positioning
· Executing the regional DXR/CT/AMI AOP for equipment and services in line with the overall DXR/CT/AMI strategy,
· Driving business development in the region with a 1 till 2-year horizon in general and 3 months planning horizon in specific (e.g. Rolling forecast, funnel management, status, corrective action plan)
· Monitoring & analyzing project funnel in conjunction with District Managers
· Executing the pricing framework, defining price realization targets per country within the region
· Creating and executing of corrective action plans
· Consolidating information about market trends, competitor’s sales practices and potential projects for DXR/CT/AMI in the region
· Executing marketing plan for DXR/CT/AMI, translating the marketing strategy into tangible deliverables for the District Sales force, focusing on the regional implementation
· Conducting win / loss analyses to examine reasons for success / failure drive growth by identification of business opportunities and allocate resources and business tools accordingly
· Supporting new products launches
· Managing business relationships with Key Decision Makers of strategic DXR/CT/AMI accounts and Key Opinion Leaders, in addition to customers representing the different market segments
You are a part of
An organization with an incredible diversity of nationalities, skills, backgrounds, functions and challenges. At Philips we have opportunities for graduates as well as experienced professionals in everything from applied research to marketing and sales in over 100 countries. We’re a fascinating company to be part of, with a strong emphasis on cultural awareness, mutual understanding and out-of-the-box thinking.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Bachelor’s degree in the technical or medical field, MBA is preferred,
· Minimum 7 years of related experience in the business/sales/marketing field, with 5 years in medical equipment industry,
· Experience in multinational organization with cross functional teams,
· Regional experience in Middle East and Turkey region is an added value,
· Structured and logical thinking with service business awareness,
· Willing to travel (40%) within the MET region,
· Excellent communication skills in English; Arabic knowledge is a plus.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.Contact
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to **********@philips.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
F & B SUPERVISOREmirates Flight CateringOrganization : SOUTH WING Description : Applications are invited for the position of F&B Supervisor Position within: Food & Beverage Airport21 minute agoShareDubai
Front Office InternMarriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 26, 2021Job Number 21123282Job Category Rooms & Guest Services OperationsLocation Aloft Me'aisam Dubai, Dubai Production City, Dubai, United Arab21 minute agoShareDubai
Assistant Chief StewardWaldorf Astoria Hotels & ResortsJob Description An Assistant Chief Steward is responsible for supervising the Stewards to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while supporting the overall2 hour agoShareRas al-Khaimah
Beach Club - Guest Relations ExecutiveWaldorf Astoria Hotels & ResortsJob Description A Beach Club - Guest Relations Executive is responsible for make the guest feel at home by extending a warm welcome, assisting the guests and later give2 hour agoShareRas al-Khaimah
Regional Office CoordinatorBlack & VeatchWe believe real value is powered by the unique skills and experiences of our professionals. The interchange of ideas from a diverse group of people gives our teams an2 hour agoShareDubai