Call Centre Agent
Al Fanar Gas Services - Dubai
Job Responsibilities: -
- Handling the Customer Care shift in between 24/7 including Weekends and Public holidays.
- Handling night shift alone in control room and assigning the technicians upon customer’s request.
- Respond to customer inquiries through calls and emails.
- Receive, manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Replying emails to the customers and forwarding/coordinating to the concerned Department until the issue is solved.
- Scheduling appointment for New Connections & Disconnections, meter reading, invoice delivery, payments etc.
- Giving instructions to the Customers to those who will request for Disconnection and obtaining Clearance Certificate.
- Informs customers of registration procedures, payment options and office location and timing details.
- Coordinating all transaction inquiries (payment, invoice, service charge etc.) to every customer.
- Guiding customers on how to do Website / App registration and process the payment.
- Handling customers who will pay Monthly/Quarterly bill and who will claim Final Bill/Refund and Clearance Certificate in the office.
- Filing the Daily Technician’s Report (Connection/Disconnection & Emergency Log).
- Attending emergency calls (Mock Drills), providing the safety procedure according to the company standard.
- Assisting Front desk agent during clearance timings, when required.
- Coordinate with Accounts Department for final invoice and clearance issuance.
- Covering the front desk reception, reception line, when required.
- Coordinate with O&M department for emergency assistance when required.
- Following Up on Late Payments on phones.
- Sending Late Payment Reminders through Emails.
- Coordinating Late Payment SMS with IT.
- Scheduling appointment for doorstep payments etc
Job requirements: -
- Good command in English
- Arabic speaking is added advantage
- Immediate joiner
- Minimum 2 years experience as call center agent in UAE
Job Type: Full-time
- call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dubai (Preferred)
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
TAO - VIE Achats - Dubai 2021L'OrealJOIN OUR PURCHASING TEAMS! Behind every great brand is a great story. At L’Oréal, ours began with a young entrepreneurial chemist, Eugène3 hour agoShareDubai
Front Desk AgentMarriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 22, 2021Job Number 21119266Job Category Rooms & Guest Services OperationsLocation Element Al Jaddaf Dubai, Al Khail Road, AL Jaddaf Area, Dubai3 hour agoShareDubai
Bartender at Holiday Inn Abu DhabiIHGAbout us Travel is a journey. At Holiday Inn, we help make it a joy. Starting with a warm, inviting welcome for all guests, whether traveling on business or for fun,6 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Real Estate AgentOn Point Portal LLCAED7,000 - AED11,000 a monthPassion for real estate?You can now join a leading Real Estate company in the region. Requirement:Presentable hostessAge between 20 to 30 years old. Height 167 cm6 hour agoShareDubai
Club Center Operation Manager - Padel / Tennis Sports FacilityBlack Pearl ConsultA large sports facility is looking for a well experienced Club Center Operation Manager who will be based in the UAE. In collaboration with the Operations Director, you6 hour agoShareUAE