Consumer Analytics Manager - Insights
- Analytical Skills: The individual should be able to work closely with leaders across product, sales, and marketing to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions. He/She should ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting by designing and creating optimal processes and procedures for business teams.
- SME: The individual should have in-depth business knowledge about the consumer banking products and able to work on the relevant data warehouse tables to support the ad hoc business needs
- Logical & Problem Solving Skills: The individual should have excellent logical thinking and problem solving skills and should have demonstrated experience in handling the complex problemsTechnical skills: The individual should have the profound knowledge about the Base SAS/Advanced SAS programming and Automation techniques.
- BI tools: The individual will be active in the efforts in conjunction with the regional team to rollout out COGNOS, Tableau, and other BI tools. The ownership will be to drive the accessibility of information for DM and business users.
- Data Enrichment and Metadata: The key to using information is availability of that information in a timely manner. Working closely with the regional Information Architecture group, the individual will drive the data enrichment and metadata roll-out thus strengthening the way information is made available to all analysts.
- Information Insights: The individual would be responsible to provide the regular management dashboards as well as providing the meaningful insights to the stakeholders. The individual would also be responsible to work on the various Adhoc requests provided by the business, understand the needs and convert them into technical requirements and provide the necessary data in timely manner.
- EAP/ Python Programming: The individual need to be ready to acquire the next gen skills as the future data environment would be changing from Teradata to EAP and programming skills need to be evolved from SAS to Python or Hive.
- 5-6 years of working experience in Consumer banking and Insights and reporting role.
- Experience in simplifying data feeds to summarize business critical drivers
- Decision Management experience across reporting, campaign management and business analytics
- Experience with Process automation
- Advance coding skills in SAS/SQL and Excel VBA
- Good Knowledge in Data Visualization tools – Tableau / Qlikview
- Bachelor degree/ Master Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Statistics
- Team work
- Business awareness
- Initiative and commitment to achieve
- Influence and negotiation
-Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - AE
-Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement .
To view the EEO Policy Statement .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting .
Operations CoordinatorMajid Al FuttaimMajid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail9 minute agoShareDubai
Operations CoordinatorMajid al Futtaim PropertiesMajid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail2 hour agoShareDubai
Customer Service Representative- English AgentsUDriveFull-timePlease apply only if you are flexible to work in Night Shifts. Key Responsibilities and Duties: Receiving and placing calls (Inbound/Outbound) to address customer3 hour agoShareDubai
Digital Media Executive, Zayed Sustainability PrizeMasdarJob Description What separates good content from great content is the willingness to take the risk and push the envelope . If you have that flair for digital6 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
English CopywriterMasdarJob Description To research and create content for external and internal communications that positions Zayed Sustainability Prize as a global thought leader in6 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi