Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview of the role:
- Review the labour and parts items used in an order and split the items into cash / credit / warranty / SMC / Intra sub orders and raise performance, evaluate appropriate charging to customers and raise final invoices (except cash).
- Raise Purchase requisition and Local Purchase Order (LPO) for all sublet / bought out items issued in an order and processing of these LPO’s for payment.
- Carry out all goods issue, goods receipt & invoice verification transactions submit reports to manager for onward submission to finance for vendor payments.
- Compile incentive and overtime summary for direct and non- direct productive on monthly basis and feed data of productive hours on Incentive Software.
Required Skills to be successful:
1.- Basic Accounting and Technical knowledge
2.- Good Communication skills
3.- Timely Resolution and Customer centric
4.- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SAP
About the Team:
- Reporting to the Dealer Principal and will act as the focal point to continuously promote the improvement of Customer Service in Honda. A close liaison is maintained between all departments and all personnel are involved in the process to create a “Quality Service Culture”. The role aims to ensure that the customer experience is a positive one and the job holder is empowered to make appropriate customer focused decisions where problems have occurred so that we create customers for life.
What equips you for the role:
- Graduate / ITI / Diploma in any discipline
- 3 years in Automobile / retail industry
- Basic Accounting and Technical knowledge
- Knowledge of any dealer-based management system and MS Office applications
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Finance Operations ManagerKPMG UAEJOB DESCRIPTION Job / Role title Manager Finance and Operations Service (Sub-department) Advisory Operations Hierarchical level Manager - C grade Job /1 day agoShareRemote in Dubai
Load Control ManagerThe Emirates GroupJob Purpose: Managing the overall Load Control and Ramp Operation performance through the development, monitor, measurement and improvement of Load Control and Ground2 day agoShareDubai
Manager Operations & Service Delivery, Arabian AdventuresThe Emirates GroupJob Purpose: The Manager Operations & Service Delivery is directly responsible for the effective management of Arabian Adventures Operations, Product and Business2 day agoShareDubai
Medical Data AdministratorIQVIAFull-timeJob Overview Undertake high level administrative support to a department or team, involving some independent research and collation of information. Responsibilities2 day agoShareDubai
General Manager DubaiTime OutFull-timeLocation: DubaiDepartment: Market OperationsReporting to: Director of Operations/ Co-Ceo OperationsRole OverviewWe love what we do – and it shows! Time Out Market2 day agoShareDubai