E1 - Manager
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Puck®, Dano®, Lurpak® and Castello® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world. There are 1,200 employees in the Middle East and Africa and 19,000 global employees at the heart of our business. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
Do your competencies cover broad product management skills and solid international experience handling brands in the dairy industry? If yes, an opportunity has arisen for a Business Unit Manager – Traditional Tradeto join our Oman team. In this challenging job you will work out of our regional office in Oman and you will report to the Country Manager - Oman
Drive product development of all categories across MENA
Plan, direct and control the operation of the retail business unit of Arla NFPC to ensure that agreed short and long-term business targets are met and that the corporate image and its products are protected and further developed. Primary objective is to optimize total profitability and sales growth within the current and future retail market in Oman.
Timely and effectively build the retail BU organization, ensuring optimal composition and design, in order for the organization to be prepared for growth at all times
Lead, coach and develop the retail team to achieve maximum performance and the HR ability to meet current and future business targets and challenges.
- To make Arla NFPC the preferred supplier to retail customers.
- Overall sales and profit responsibility for retail customers.
- Optimizing the efficiency of the retail BU organization.
- Develop customer relations on all levels.
- Responsible of business development agreements with key accounts.
- Maximize distribution and visibility of the appropriate product range.
- Conduct periodical sales meetings as per the schedule at different levels – Area Manager level, Supervisor level and Salesman level.
- Provide input to marketing department on consumer promotion plan.
- Sales progress meetings with major retail customers.
- Create the budget / forecast estimate and review as decided by the management.
- Create and monitor the trade marketing budget estimate for the year.
- Identify the key objectives for the business unit.
- Obtain and monitor an up to date record of the market trends in relation to go to market approach, remuneration, competitor’s activity and retail development.
- Responsible for permanent and temporary display budget.
- Ensure that all staffs are strictly complying with Arla Procedures & Guidelines.
- Organize / Approve yearly vacation plan and vacation replacement for sales staff
- Responsible for all sales staff in BUM (recruitment/ appraisal / development).
- Prepare plans (expansion) to improve business in BU.
- Control and approve targets and sales commission.
- Motivate sales teams to reach or exceed sales targets.
- Ensure that operations comply with company rules and initialize penalty for violations.
- Prepare monthly P&L – area wise / customer wise to make sure that all areas are cost effective.
- Approve company credit customers.
- Identification of new business opportunities and the development of sales & marketing strategies.
- Review sales records, expenses, and projected sales on monthly basis.
- Evaluate discount rates / rebates for key customers
- Resolve customer complaints about products or services
- Responsible of damage and expiry
Commercial profile with customer and market insight
- You hold a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Commercial , Business Administration or similar and have at least 4-5 years of experience as a Sales Manager within the FMCG industry. You have a very good understanding of the development and enabling of the key account organization thus ensuring an agile and motivated sales team marketing of products/brands and value chain. You are self-driven and strife towards exceeding targets at all levels. A strong impact, excellent stakeholder management skills and attention to details are necessary qualities.
Please apply no later than July 3rd, 2020. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
We are busy producing dairy products so we can continue #fillingtheshelves and #feedingthenation. Recruiting talent to Arla thus stays one of our top priorities also during these difficult times. Necessity is the mother of invention, so we have moved to virtual hiring and onboarding processes for most of our recruitments to enable candidates and our recruitment teams to get close while respecting social distancing. If at the final stages of a recruitment, a candidate would prefer to meet in person, we take all the necessary precautions to ensure everyone's safety.
ReceptionistBrecks GroupResponsibilities: Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient mannerEnsure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check1 hour agoShareDubai
DRILLING MANAGERCrescent PetroleumMAJOR FUNCTIONS: Plans, directs and coordinates all Well and Drilling activities including reviewing, studying and approving drilling operational/engineering processes3 hour agoShareSharjah
Reservoir Engineering LeadCrescent PetroleumMAJOR FUNCTIONS: As a member of a multidisciplinary subsurface team lead the reservoir engineering group: Lead, support and deliver all aspects of reservoir engineering3 hour agoShareSharjah
Manager, Corporate CitizenshipCrescent PetroleumMAJOR FUNCTIONSLead the development and execution of the Company’s sustainability initiatives, integrating sustainability throughout the Company and its various3 hour agoShareSharjah
Retail Account Manager, GulfElectroluxYour Role Work as Retail Account Manager for Gulf countries with the Sales Director to manage the day-to-day operation as per growth Strategy for the Region. A Typical3 hour agoShareDubai