Executive Admin Assistant
Apply here: https://dubaihow.com/jobs-dubai-uae/#administration-and-customer-service
A great opportunity for an Executive Admin Assistant, who will be the first point of contact for the Vice President MEACAT. You will be required to Pro-actively analyse and perform complex and diverse administrative tasks that are closely related to the role and responsibilities of VP. Daily activities may include interaction with high-level contacts and exposure to sensitive information requiring considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion, judgment & confidentiality.
Role & responsibilities:
- You will use problem solving techniques, tact and discretion when handling telephone calls, making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings and managing other requests for information.
- You will deal with incoming email, faxes and post addressed to the VP;
- You will organize and maintain diary and making appointments for the VP and leadership team.
- You will manage budget monitoring,analyze and signal anomalies, handling expenses;
- You will deal with correspondence and writing letters and taking dictation and minutes; · Types and proofreads correspondence, reports, and forms; corrects grammar and formatting errors; drafts brief correspondence of a routine nature.
- You will produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- You will carry out background research and presenting findings into subjects the VP is dealing with;
- You will organize and attend meetings, and ensuring the VP is well-prepared for meetings; this may include overall arrangement and scheduling of meetings, preparing agenda, catering menus, room and equipment set up.
Skills and Experiences:
5-10 years of executive administrative management experience.
Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong yet non-intimidating presence.
Knowledge of Executive level Office Management;
Excellent organizational skills; attention to detail, ability to plan and prioritize;
Compensation & Benefits
- Total Packages: Competitive salary
- Employment Visa: Provided
- Flight Tickets: Ticket Provided
- Annual Paid Leave: Provided
- Medical Insurance: Provided
All interested candidates, apply on the website:
Job Type: Full-time
Executive SecretaryBIN SHABIB GROUPUrgently required office secretary (Female) for a Real Estate Company in Dubai. We need potential candidate who will bring business to the company. Should hold 2-3 Years11 hour agoShareDubai
Relationship OfficerAE FINANCE LLCAED7,000 a monthWalk - in Interview: Personal Finance & Credit Card sales Executive We at AE FINANCE are urgently looking to recruit experienced Personal Finance & Credit Card11 hour agoShareDubai
Purchasing Executive cum F&B Cost ControllerAVANI Hotels & ResortsCompany Description Contemporary, relaxed and imaginative. Be it a leisurely family break or romantic escape, AVANI Hotels & Resorts provides the right space for11 hour agoShareDubai
ASSISTANT F & B MANAGEREmirates Flight CateringOrganization : SOUTH WING Description : Applications are invited for the position of Assistant Food & Beverage Manager Position within: Food & Beverage11 hour agoShareDubai
Admission ExecutiveUnited Arab Emirates UniversityDuties and Responsibilities:Manage the admissions processing of a portfolio of programmers in close liaison with academic departments, applying agreed criteria to make11 hour agoShareAl-Ayn