Executive Assistant to CEO
Dubai Full-time, Temporary
Personal assistants work for managers and executives (or sometimes for wealthy or celebrity individuals and families), undertaking a variety of administrative tasks.
Personal assistants often act as the manager's first point of contact.
What does a personal assistant do?
Unlike an administrator who tends to look after a team, a personal assistant (PA) typically carries out administrative work on behalf of one individual. This individual is usually a manager or executive in a commercial, not-for-profit or public sector organisation. The role of a PA is to free an executive’s time from organising and administrative tasks so that they can spend maximum time on strategic tasks. Responsibilities typically include:
· acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
· managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
· booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
· organising events and conferences
· reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
· typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
· managing databases and filing systems
· implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
· liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
· collating and filing expenses
· miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, eg completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research.
It is also possible for a PA to work for a wealthy family or individual, instead of for a corporation. If this is the case, the work of the PA may also cover home or personal life maintenance tasks, such as ensuring MOTs are up to date or hiring cleaners.
The job title for this kind of role, and its seniority, will vary according to the employer. In some organisations, the job titles ‘personal assistant’ and ‘executive assistant’ are interchangeable. In others, an executive assistant is more senior than a personal assistant and will take on more responsibility, such as some corporate governance or team organisation work. In some organisations, a PA role is an entry-level job; in others, it requires a great deal of experience
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Executive Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Assistant Chief StewardWaldorf Astoria Hotels & ResortsJob Description An Assistant Chief Steward is responsible for supervising the Stewards to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while supporting the overall1 hour agoShareRas al-Khaimah
Beach Club - Guest Relations ExecutiveWaldorf Astoria Hotels & ResortsJob Description A Beach Club - Guest Relations Executive is responsible for make the guest feel at home by extending a warm welcome, assisting the guests and later give1 hour agoShareRas al-Khaimah
Admin Assistantموانئ دبي العالميةKEY ACCOUNTABILITIES Payroll, Leave Request and Travelv Receive and process staff expense claims relevant to HR Respond to queries regarding employee pay Manage and3 hour agoShareDubai
Tele[hone OperatorRadisson Blu Hotel - Dubai Media City - RoomsKEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Provides courteous service to customers by operating the switchboard according to standards. Communicates clearly and courteously. Demonstrates11 hour agoShareDubai
Executive AssistantMetLifeJob Purpose: Provide various specialized and general administrative support services to support the SVP & GM Gulf. Job Description: Manage GM’s11 hour agoShareDubai