Global leading Facilities Management provider requires an experienced Facilities Administrator to join their team in Abu Dhabi.
The Office Facilities Administrator is responsible for providing general office services such as photocopying, filing, cleaning, issuing of stationary, managing office equipment and materials and other administration duties assigned by the Senior Facilities Manager (SFM).
• Manage and maintain the office filing system and shared drive
• Compilation, formatting and printing of the monthly client reports, dashboard and PowerPoint presentation
• Minute taking for external Meetings such as the monthly governance meeting and any adhoc meetings requested by third party contractors or stakeholders
• Preparation of business travel request for hotel bookings and airport transfers for the SFM and Senior staff
• Preparation of POs, maintenance of the PO register and administering the supporting documentation for the financial accountant
• Preparation of the monthly KPI report to be submitted to the client for the monthly KPI Audit
• Visa, EID renewal of management and DSD Staff and arrangement of medicals, labour appointments etc.
• Maintenance of the deployed staff list for both Management and DSD staff. Update staff list with resigned or new joining
• Maintenance of staff contact details and register
• Preparation of Staff timesheets and attendance register
• Assist, manage and co-ordinate updates for the company Quality Management System
• Assist in preparation of any contract related issues, business development, extensions, variations etc.
• Co-ordination with staff for issues such as disciplinary, resignation, emergency leave etc.
• Assist with preparation of any contract related documents where applicable to the role, communication plans, organograms etc.
• Office audits and weekly inspection/walk round
• Weekly soft service pictorial report and collation of audit reports for the weekly meeting
• Complete the daily water tank operation log
• Other duties assigned by the SFM
AED 5,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Higher School Certificate
• Excellent Language Skills – Ability to read & write English fluently
• High level of knowledge in current computer software with essential knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook (or related programme) and Internet access.
• A degree or diploma in office administration or any graduate discipline
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.
Consultant Obs & Gynae - DubaiMedacs HealthcareOur client is a state of the art private hospital designed and developed to provide premium medical care and comfort with modern equipment and a skilled team of6 hour agoShareDubai
Math TeacherProximity LearningContract Length: 2 years Number of Vacancies: 1 Student Level: Middle School, High SchoolEligible Candidates: Licensed TeacherRequirements: Education Required:6 hour agoShareDubai
Reporting AdministratorMondiaABOUT US WHAT WE DO | Our talented teams create tech that connects brands to people via meaningful content that impacts their lives in positive ways. By understanding19 hour agoShareDubai
Facilities CoordinatorFakeeh University HospitalAbout Fakeeh University Hospital Fakeeh University Hospital, a hospital and medical university project developed by Saudi Arabia’s leading healthcare provider,19 hour agoShareDubai
Receptionist - EMEAHilton Garden InnJob Description A Receptionist provides reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete19 hour agoShareDubai