Front Office Receptionist
Royal Residence Resort - Umm al-Quwain City
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes and making travel plans.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Hiring, managing and developing the junior administrative team.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Umm al-Quwain City (Preferred)
- Arabic, English (Preferred)
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
IT Service Desk AnalystAlvarez & MarsalWe have an exciting opportunity for an L2 IT Service Desk Analyst in Dubai with a minimum 2 years professional experience in a helpdesk/technical support role. The IT20 hour agoShareDubai
Sales Manager - Middle EastInfovision labsJob Location: MD's OFFICE Job Resposibilities: This position is for Dubai location. We are looking for a energetic Software Sales Specialist to develop sales20 hour agoShareDubai
Logistics & Distribution Coordinator – Abu DhabiJohnson ControlsLogistics & Distribution Coordinator – Abu Dhabi - WD30118258159 What you will do The Logistics Coordinator is a key role reporting to the Head of Logistics20 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Business Analyst - Cereal Partners WorldwideNestleCereal Partners Worldwide (CPW) is a leading global breakfast cereal company and the maker of Nestlé breakfast cereals, including global favourites such as20 hour agoShareDubai
Internship Opportunities (UAE Nationals)MaerskMaersk is committed to support the UAE Emiratization program and the 2030 vision. Looking to attract the best local talent, we would like to invite female and male UAE20 hour agoShareDubai