Guest Services Executive - Guest Relations - Burj Al Arab
Guest Services Executive - Guest Relations - Burj Al Arab - (210000WH)
About the Hotel:
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah is designed to resemble a billowing sail and stands at a height of 321m. It is the world’s most followed hotel on Instagram and has been consistently voted the world's most luxurious hotel. Features include nine restaurants and bars; in suite check-
in and check-out; reception desks on every floor; round-the-clock private butlers; use of the hotel’s Rolls-Royce fleet and The Terrace, a one-of-a-kind restaurant, pool, beach and cabana space. The hotel’s 202 luxury suites offer a rain shower, Jacuzzi and stunning news of the Arabian Gulf.
About the role:
- To handle the administrational duties of the Guest Relations Operation and to ensure effective communication to the business on a daily basis, updating with all and any important information that will assist the Hotel Operation and improve the guest stay experience.
- Be the life and soul of the lobby/public areas, creating a positive environment and maintaining and engaging, approachable, helpful and friendly demeanour to colleagues and guests alike.
- Acknowledge, greet, welcome, engage & initiate genuine adaptive conversation with guests and visitors facilitating the smooth operation of the lobby, obtaining feedback and assisting in creating memorable guest experiences.
- Provide the latest information on the Hotel’s outlets, amenities, services and facilities whilst actively upselling and making reservations as necessary.
- Provide historical and cultural facts of the destination and be a story teller for Jumeirah and the unique hotel differentiators / interesting facts.
- Respond to any guest requests for particular services (e.g., directions, transportation, reservations, dry cleaning, celebrations, other) by making arrangements with the relevant departments and following up to ensure satisfaction.
- To meet and escort all arriving VIP guests to their rooms, ensuring that their needs are met, their luggage swiftly sent to their rooms and that they are checked-in in a courteous and efficient manner without delay.
- Efficiently compose and communicate the VIP memo on a daily basis through effective guest research and profiling, gathering essential information relative to the guest and recognising value of any particular source /company/group or agent.
An opportunity has arisen for a Guest Service Executive to join Front Office department in Burj Al Arab. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- Have supervisory experience within Front Office or Guest Relations within a luxury hospitality environment
- Have a passion for your work and the ability to innovate, with a proven track record within luxury environments
- Have the ability to operate in a diverse and luxury environment with a focus on guest experience
- Be a self-motivator and someone who is ready to challenge in the interest of continuous improvement
- Excellent level of English
- Be friendly, approachable and professional
- Have a high degree of knowledge in Food Hygiene and Safe Working Practice
About the benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams (AED), the local currency of the UAE. In addition, we offer generous F&B benefits, reduced hotel rates across our properties globally,
excellent leave and health care package, flights home, accommodation, life insurance, functional incentives and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant looking for a career with one of the most luxurious brands in the hospitality industry
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates (AE)-Dubai-Dubai Job: Jumeirah Job Group Organization: Burj Al Arab [BAA] Job Posting: Jul 28, 2021, 11:34:21 AM
Recruitment Consultant - Michael Page Middle East, Financial Services RecruitmentMichael Page AEJob Description The Financial Services team was set-up in 2006 and has consistently served clients across various industry segments regionally since. The work we2 hour agoShareDubai
UI/UX DesignerEPAM SystemsAre you a passionate user experience designer who wants to make an impact on the world? We’re looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to lead workshops and create2 hour agoShareDubai
MENA Microsoft Alliance - CRM Architect - ManagerEYWith a broad understanding of the full lifecycle of our clients’ business, EY has the knowledge and experience to integrate cloud strategy where it makes the2 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Business Manager - Michael Page Middle East, Banking RecruitmentMichael Page AEJob Description The Financial Services team was set-up in 2006 and has consistently served clients across various industry segments regionally since. The work we2 hour agoShareDubai
Auto ElectricianDynamic Staffing ServicesAuto Electrician 3-9 Years UAE Fri Sep 17 2021 | Vacancy Code : 98330 Job Type : Worker, Industry : Civil Construction, Contract Length : 24 months, Total2 hour agoShareUAE