Enabling the success of students and helping in academic achievement to reach their potential through the implementation of the SABIS® curriculum and philosophy and through the consistent use of the SABIS® teaching methodology
- Teaching using the provided lesson plans (may also be asked to develop such plans based on provided pacing charts as relevant and needed) for their subject(s) in order to be able to teach using the SABIS® point system.
- Marking of exams related to their subject matter in accordance with the schedule and material provided by the department.
- Discussing disciplinary and student performance issues with the Academic Quality Controller (AQC) and head of department (HOD) as needed.
- Implementing the SABIS® point system to ensure an environment conducive to learning in the classroom.
- Providing support by invigilating exams as needed in an adequate and properly managed exam environment.
- Providing support for the academically low-performing students, to help improve and get motivated to reach their potential.
- Develop and/or follow external exams preparation by going through past papers as planned in the structured revision schedule (When applicable to specific grade).
- Aiding in duties that may include testing children, substituting for absent teachers, organizing children for lunches and buses, controlling traffic (vehicles and people), and other administrative duties that may be assigned to him/her by the school SABIS® management.
- Preparing and participating in activity plans for all such student life related events such as but not limited to art, open house and physical education in coordination with the student life coordinator.
- Attending training sessions when needed and as per the request of school management in order to enhance their understanding of the SABIS® system improving their performance
- Performing such other related tasks or projects as they arise and as delegated by the school SABIS® management.
- Bachelor degree in a related subject matter and/or equivalent
- English Proficient / Native English Speaker (depending on subject)
- MS Office needed components
- Communication Skills
- Ability to work within a team
Must meet all employment requirements including, but not limited to, country and local education and certification requirements, reference checks, and criminal background checks.
Additional details about this position will only be provided to short-listed candidates.
SABIS® is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.
Secondary Maths TeacherAl Rabeeh AcademyContractAl Rabeeh Academy is seeking an enthusiastic, adaptable and committed Secondary Maths Teacher for an immediate start. Al Rabeeh Academy is a beautiful, purpose built8 hour agoShareAbu Dhabi
Head of MathsDubai British School Jumeirah ParkPermanentDubai British School Jumeirah Park are currently recruiting for a qualified and experienced Teacher of Mathematics , with experience teaching GCSE and A Level. Due to8 hour agoShareDubai
Cover SupervisorRepton School, Abu Dhabi - Rose CampusContractRepton School Abu Dhabi is seeking an outstanding Cover Supervisor for an immediate start. The ideal candidate will already be living in the UAE and have a commitment19 hour agoShareUAE
Assistant TeacherŁAD Police Nursery SchoolFull-time +1Supports the teacher in planning and presenting lessons, and helps students learn. Responsibilities like Helping teachers create lesson plans Working with small groups1 day agoShareAbu Dhabi
Business TranslatorCure Training and Development CenterAED40,000 - AED60,000 a monthFull-timeThis position will/must: draw on their domain knowledge to help business leaders identify and prioritize their business problems to create the highest value when solved1 day agoShareDubai