Dubai Full-time, Permanent
Hygiene Manager must coordinate and ensure that hygiene and food safety guidelines are met with the implementation of HACCP System as mandated by Dubai Municipality.
Hotel Overview: Fairmont The Palm is a luxury, world-class resort located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah Island in Dubai. The hotel features 391 guest rooms and suites with dedicated Fairmont Gold rooms and lounge. A total of 11 food and beverage outlets on property offer international dining options including Little Miss India, Frevo - Brazilian Churrasco experience, Seagrill Bistro, Ba Restaurant and Lounge, Blowfish, Flow Kitchen, The Cigar Room, Vuvuzela and others . Fairmont The Palm also features an expansive pool and beach area with a health club, Willow Stream Spa and the Fairmont Falcons Kids’ Club.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Executive Chef, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Leads the hotel’s health and safety team
- Promote a Fun/ Professional and Disciplined work environment
- Lead by example using Fairmont’s: Mission, Vision & Values
- Responsible for HACCP/Pre-requisite Program implementation through monitoring, coordination, assessment, verification and follow-up
- Perform internal audits and reports
- Daily monitoring of HACCP procedures and guidelines
- Liaise daily with Outlet Managers, Sous Chefs and Stewarding to keep open lines of communication
- Handling all food safety and hygiene concerns including customer complaints related to food safety
- Conduct Training of Basic Food Hygiene, Intermediate, awareness course and other related programs
- Perform hazard analysis & continual improvement in food safety
- Attend and represent Fairmont in Dubai at Municipality Meetings
- Update HACCP manual, plan, flowcharts and forms as required
- Maintain and verify records of all HACCP documentation
- Performs any other reasonable duties as required by the department head
- Previous experience is an asset
- BSC in Microbiology or Food Science.
- Advance food Hygiene Training CIEH or RIPH
- HACCP Implementation Course
- HACCP Internal Audit Course
- At least one experience of HACCP Implementation in any industries, priority in a Hotel or catering company
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit https://www.frhi.com/careers/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
ReceptionistBrecks GroupResponsibilities: Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient mannerEnsure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check1 hour agoShareDubai
DRILLING MANAGERCrescent PetroleumMAJOR FUNCTIONS: Plans, directs and coordinates all Well and Drilling activities including reviewing, studying and approving drilling operational/engineering processes3 hour agoShareSharjah
Reservoir Engineering LeadCrescent PetroleumMAJOR FUNCTIONS: As a member of a multidisciplinary subsurface team lead the reservoir engineering group: Lead, support and deliver all aspects of reservoir engineering3 hour agoShareSharjah
Manager, Corporate CitizenshipCrescent PetroleumMAJOR FUNCTIONSLead the development and execution of the Company’s sustainability initiatives, integrating sustainability throughout the Company and its various3 hour agoShareSharjah
Retail Account Manager, GulfElectroluxYour Role Work as Retail Account Manager for Gulf countries with the Sales Director to manage the day-to-day operation as per growth Strategy for the Region. A Typical3 hour agoShareDubai