Institutional Effectiveness Officer
The American University in the Emirates is looking for an Institutional Effectiveness Officer in the office of Institutional Effectiveness.
Responsible to coordinate the development, implementation, and maintenance of the college assessment process to promote continuous improvement processes as required by university policy.
Qualifications & Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration from an accredited university.
- 3 to 5 years of experience within a reputable university related to institutional effectiveness.
Skills / Training / Knowledge:
- Bilingual Preferred.
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of Institutional Effectiveness working techniques
(Must add up to 100%)
Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Knowledge of University PPM
Customer Service Skills
Project Management Skills
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintains administrative functions for the unit as required, which may include: greeting visitors, answering queries via telephone and in-person, and providing general administrative support to departmental staff
- Work in line with faculty and staff to organize, enable, and monitor assessment activities for the university.
- Participate in program review, assessment of student learning outcomes, administrative review and other college assessment processes.
- Develop, administer, and analyzes college surveys related to institutional effectiveness.
- Record, monitor and develop reports on institutional effectiveness.
- Provides technical expertise and consulting on research design, survey development and data analysis for assessment-related research.
- Provides staff support for university assessment and planning committees.
Client Service OfficerState StreetFull-timeWho we are looking for High caliber individual with proven track record in Client Service, in depth industry knowledge and people management skills. Ideal candidate2 day agoShareAbu Dhabi
Obstacle Control Officerهيئة دبي للطيران المدنيFull-timeRole Purpose: Carrying out regular inspections pertaining to aerodrome safeguarding within the Emirates of Dubai; Carrying out ad-hoc inspections whenever2 day agoShareDubai
Officer - Pricing DistributionflydubaiFull-timeOfficer - Pricing Distribution - 22000717 United Arab Emirates Closing Date: Dec 14th 20222 day agoShareUAE
Compliance Officer - Middle East & AfricaEburyEbury is a hyper-growth FinTech firm, named in 2021 as one of the top FinTech's to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi. We offer a range of products including FX risk2 day agoShareDubai
Human Resources Coordinator - Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm JumeirahHiltonFull-timeA Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for supporting and advising management on proper policies and procedures to deliver an excellent staff experience while2 day agoShareDubai