The College of Natural Health and Sciences seeks an incumbent for the position of Internship Officer to support the College Faculty Internship Coordinator in Dubai in all internship, job placement and alumnae related matters.
- Support the College Faculty Internship Coordinators on both campuses (if needed, but mainly in Dubai) in all College student internships, job placements and in the continuing development of the College Alumnae function.
- Collaborate with the Student Careers Office, the College Faculty Internship Coordinators and relevant College administrative personnel to ensure all internship, job placement and alumnae programs are fully supported in the College.
- Researches potential internship placement sites relevant to each of the College’s specializations
- Support the activities of the Faculty Internship Coordinators to increase employment opportunities for College students and alumnae.
- Prepare meaningful and accurate reports or documentation regarding the College’s student internship employment and alumnae details.
- Liaise with the Office for Student Career to ensure the coordination of career related events both University wide and College specific as directed by the Office for Student Success including career fairs, employer days, speakers, employer visits and career related student trips.
- Support Career Education Delivery efforts.
- Support and develop the on-going Career Resource Center promotional effort targeted at students and faculty.
- Support in ensuring that all basic career education documents are in Arabic and English.
- Support the efforts of the Faculty Internship Coordinators on basic career education and decision making within the College.
- Support the Office for Student Success and Faculty Internship Coordinators in providing career information to students through 1:1 sessions and workshops.
- Arrange meetings between the Faculty Internship Coordinators when necessary, providing agenda and supporting documents as well as taking the minutes of the meetings
Must possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Highly Computer literate,
- Familiar with UAE culture, and
- Arabic/English bilingual.
The University’s benefits package is highly attractive, with competitive salaries free of tax in the U.A.E., Cash housing, a furniture allowance, annual vacation airline tickets for the employee and immediate family, educational subsidies for children and healthcare is provided to the employee and sponsored family members.
In addition to completing the online application form, attach a cover letter, a current CV, and the names and contact details of three professional references.
While we appreciate all applications, you will be contacted only if you are selected for an interview.
Admissions and Registration OfficerInternational Secondary School (ISK)PermanentRAK Academy is seeking a dynamic and committed Admissions and Registration Officer to join us for the Academic Year 2022-2023. This is an exciting role which will be25 minute agoShareUAE
School SecretarySABIS NetworkEnsuring that all incoming and outgoing telephone calls are handled in an efficient manner. Key Responsibilities: Greeting all incoming students, families,12 hour agoShareUAE
Kitchen InternMarriott International, IncFull-timeJob Number 23022749 Job Category Management Development Programs/Interns Location Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort, Al Mamsha Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, United1 day agoShareDubai
NRI Business Development OfficerHSBCPermanent +1NRI Business Development Officer Some careers prize diversity more than others. If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and1 day agoShareUAE
Admissions and Registration OfficerRAK AcademyPermanentRAK Academy is seeking a dynamic and committed Admissions and Registration Officer to join us for the Academic Year 2022-2023. This is an exciting role which will be1 day agoShareUAE