Internship Opportunities (Sales, Logistics, Customer Service, IT)
DubaiFull-time, Temporary, InternshipCOME JOIN THE WORLD’S MOST INTERNATIONAL COMPANY ON AN INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
DHL Express UAE is a company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. DHL UAE is the recognized market leader in Express logistics and an Employer of Choice - ranked consistently as Great Place To Work in the UAE for 5 consecutive years, with a 2019 global ranking at #4!
We are currently looking for interns to join across multiple functions – Sales, Logistics & Customer Service for various internship. Join our team and discover how an international network that's focused on service, quality and sustainability, is able to connect people and improve lives through the power of global trade. And not just for our customers, but for every member of our team too. To learn more about our culture, motivated people and our purpose, please visit www.dpdhl.jobs/express
1. INTERN (MENA Sales Training)
Duration: 3 months Stipend/Salary : Paid Internship
The primary aim is to support and co-ordinate the development, roll-out and maintenance of the centralized sales training program, CIS [Certified International Specialist] Sales, to the entire DHL Express sales force in support of continuously improving sales force effectiveness across sales channels. Strong focus on creating return on learning and development investment.
- Support the design, implementation and review of Sales Training curriculum.
- Support and co-ordinate train-the-facilitator sessions
- This includes invitations, bookings, order placements, consolidating feedback & completing reports.
- Support the classroom sessions led by the region
- Ensuring session participants and relevant stakeholders have all the necessary information about the session
- Ensuring session materials have been ordered online and that materials have been shipped to the session venue
- Liaising with MENA Region to understand the needs for Sales Sessions in the region and contribute to the budget forecast
- Tracking of session delivery and implementation of CIS(Certified International Specialist) initiatives within the region
- Manage Sales Training & Development databases and online tools; make sure reports were up to date, documented and disseminated
2. ELC [Express Logistics Centre] PROJECT INTERN Duration: 3 months Stipend/Salary : Paid Internship This is a project undertaking whereby the intern conducts a comprehensive study, presents and creates a brochure pack on current DHL logistics offerings and list of services provided to customers
- List standard service offerings, value added services, special services or deliveries via Partnerships.
- Prepare case study of current offerings based on industry type
- List the customer Key Performance Indicators and report offerings
- Study & document scope of current Warehouse Management System, integration/platforms/manual service offerings.
- Simplify ELC customer onboarding process
- Arrange meetings and follow-ups with business stake holders
3. TECHNOLOGY INTERN (Tech Innovation Project)
Duration: 4-6 monthsStipend/Salary : Paid Internship
This internship requires a high performing graduate/post graduate to join a team working on a special innovation project, preferably with experience in new technologies like Blockchain, AI & Data Analytics. As an intern, you will gain exposure to a high visibility project using latest technology and get an opportunity to work with an international IT team and learn IT in a complex environmentRole Requirements (preferred) –
- University degree with focus on computer science or comparable qualification
- Knowledge in dealing with common and agile project management methods
- Knowledge in the design, development and implementation of blockchain technology, Data analytics, API’s, AI etc.
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture, design platforms as well as in the development and deployment of web-/Internet-based applications.
- Knowledge of IT architecture is an advantage, especially REST; microservices / SOA and relevant products / solutions, e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Greengrass or OpenShift as well as cloud offerings, e.g. Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform or AWS.
Housekeeping AttendantPULLMANHousekeeping Attendant You are at the heart of the hotel! As a Housekeeping Attendant, you will take ownership of guest rooms, ensuring that our guests are provided40 minute agoShareDubai
Ecommerce ExecutiveSplash ConceptJob Responsibilities: Monitor online customer feedback and be the main point of contact for all internal website queries. Create & maintain website content and40 minute agoShareUAE
ServerFoodmark UAETo serve customers, clear and clean tables and to attend to the customer’s needs and ensure compliance of work station to the Foodmark operational40 minute agoShareUAE
ReceptionistHilton Hotels & ResortsWork Locations : Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island Yas Island Abu Dhabi 500200 A Receptionist provides reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall40 minute agoShareAbu Dhabi
Room AttendantHilton Garden InnWork Locations : Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Mall of Emirates Dubai 1 A Housekeeping Attendant will support all Housekeeping and Laundry with guest requests analyzing40 minute agoShareDubai