Jr. Business Analyst
Junior Business Analyst
Do you have a creative spirit, one that pushes you to experiment, flexible, and solve problems with a new, fresh perspective? Are you a top-notch data analysts who look for the meaning-the “why”- behind the numbers? Then, we have the job for you! As a Junior Business Analyst, you will dig deep and get lost in data. You will think beyond a tactical level with a “big picture” outlook.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Create and develop a data strategy for business units.
- Develop and Implement Data Collection Strategies
- Extract and Organize raw data
- Analyze and Interpret Data Using Statistical Analyst Software
- Present data to decision-makers and stakeholders.
Your experience and skills include:
- A high level of mathematical ability
- The ability to analyze the model and interpret data
- Problem-solving skills
- A methodical and logical approach
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Your team and working environment:
- MAF Accor Hotels is one of the largest hotel clusters in Dubai with a total of 7 hotels and 1 shared service office.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit, and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Zonal Head - Sales & Marketing ( Global )Hardik InternationalResponsible for sales and distribution activities of Orthopaedic Implants and instruments in market with coordination and cooperation of business partners. Developing4 hour agoShareDubai
Manager- International Logistic and Supply Chain ManagementAl Sahiba General TradingWe are looking for suitable candidate to fill the role of Manager-Internatioal Logistic and Supply Chain Management Key Requirements Possess rich & extensive5 hour agoShareDubai
Business Development Manager- International BusinessAl Sahiba General TradingFor good communication skills. Graduate with minimum 5-7 years of experience of independently handling import/ export business. Fully conversant with Ms word, Ms5 hour agoShareDubai
Procurement/Purchasing Officer - Food ManufacturingGuildhallThe Role Purchasing materials on behalf of the Business according to required technical specifications, price, delivery schedule, and terms - Work on RFI/RFP/RFQ,5 hour agoShareDubai
InternBDP InternationalJob Description: About BDP International: BDP International is a privately held, family-owned non-asset based global logistics provider with annual sales exceeding $2.15 hour agoShareDubai