Abu DhabiAED2,300 - AED2,500 a month
Lite Bite Foods (LBF), is one of India's largest and most dynamic food and beverage retail companies with 22 owned and 9 managed brands under its umbrella. It started its journey in the year 2002 with an innovative combination of traditional as well as new-age F&B concepts.
- Ensure the kitchen is clean, well maintained and organised at all times.
- Ensure floors are dry and clean at all times.
- Operate pot-washing machinery and maintain a hygienic working environment in accordance with hygiene regulations and company standards.
- Adhere to all sanitation guidelines.
- Assist the Cooks and Servers as and when necessary.
- Collects and removes trash from all areas of the operation following established procedures.
- Dispose of waste as per the hotel and authority standards and Adhere to recycling guidelines.
- Ensure waste bin area is kept clean and tidy.
- Carry out general cleaning as directed to include sweeping, mopping up, washing up, emptying of rubbish bins and boxes ensuring placement in the correct containers
- Cleans and sanitizes pots, pans, utensils, and other minor equipment routinely used in the kitchen following established procedures.
- Cleans and maintains floors and walls in kitchen and dish washing area by following standard procedures.
- Cleans and sanitizes dishes and related serviceware following established procedures.
- Cleans large equipment as assigned, following established procedures.
- Consistently adheres to SDS (Safety Data Sheet) information related to the proper and safe use of chemicals in the workplace.
- Knowledge and proficiency to operate industrial dish washers.
- Ensure all equipment is clean and in good working order.
- Check all chemical levels and inventory.
- Wash, Wipe, Sort, stack dishes, and load/unload dishwasher
- Wash, Wipe, Sort, stack and store all cleaned items in an organised and safe manner.
- If any breakages or chipped items found then remove them from circulation and update the breakage and inventory register.
- Clean, sanitise and close workstations.
- Uses and maintains all equipment's according to manufacturer and department guidelines.
- Report any maintenance or hazard issues to the chief steward / stewarding manager.
- Assist in light food preparation as directed by manager or chef on duty.
- Assist in serving food and beverages to the residents in the dining room.
- The Kitchen Steward, upon demonstrated job performance excellence, will be considered for numerous growth opportunities.
- Always Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED2,300.00 to AED2,500.00 /month
- UAE: 1 year (Preferred)
Commis 2 (Hot Kitchen)Wyndham Hotels & ResortsWyndham Dubai Deira is now seeking a Commis 2 to join our team at Dubai, United Arab Emirates SUMMARY The role holder will be responsible for preparing all food19 hour agoShareDubai
Chef de PartieOVERSEAS FOR WATERAED3,095 - AED3,458 a monthFull-timeWe are looking for Chef De Partie Job Description Preparing, cooking and presenting high quality dishes within the speciality section Assisting the Head Chef and Sous1 day agoShareAbu Dhabi
Kitchen AssistantBenchmark Digital SolutionsAED1,300 - AED2,000 a monthFull-time +1We’re hiring full-time Kitchen Assistants at Restaurant we are serving fashion sushi and signature dishes in Al Ain City. We are now looking for energetic,1 day agoShareAl-Ayn
Kitchen HelperOVERSEAS FOR WATERAED2,068 - AED2,174 a monthFull-timeWe are looking for Kitchen Helper (Deep Cleaner) Clean kitchen equipment Load and unload dishwasher Scrub pots and pans Clean food preparation and storage areas1 day agoShareAbu Dhabi
WaitressOVERSEAS FOR WATERAED1,249 - AED1,750 a monthFull-timeWe are looking Waitress. Greet customers and hand out menus. Take meal and beverage orders from customers and place these orders in the kitchen. Make menu1 day agoShareAbu Dhabi