Abu DhabiAED2,300 - AED2,500 a month
Lite Bite Foods (LBF), is one of India's largest and most dynamic food and beverage retail companies with 22 owned and 9 managed brands under its umbrella. It started its journey in the year 2002 with an innovative combination of traditional as well as new-age F&B concepts.
- Ensure the kitchen is clean, well maintained and organised at all times.
- Ensure floors are dry and clean at all times.
- Operate pot-washing machinery and maintain a hygienic working environment in accordance with hygiene regulations and company standards.
- Adhere to all sanitation guidelines.
- Assist the Cooks and Servers as and when necessary.
- Collects and removes trash from all areas of the operation following established procedures.
- Dispose of waste as per the hotel and authority standards and Adhere to recycling guidelines.
- Ensure waste bin area is kept clean and tidy.
- Carry out general cleaning as directed to include sweeping, mopping up, washing up, emptying of rubbish bins and boxes ensuring placement in the correct containers
- Cleans and sanitizes pots, pans, utensils, and other minor equipment routinely used in the kitchen following established procedures.
- Cleans and maintains floors and walls in kitchen and dish washing area by following standard procedures.
- Cleans and sanitizes dishes and related serviceware following established procedures.
- Cleans large equipment as assigned, following established procedures.
- Consistently adheres to SDS (Safety Data Sheet) information related to the proper and safe use of chemicals in the workplace.
- Knowledge and proficiency to operate industrial dish washers.
- Ensure all equipment is clean and in good working order.
- Check all chemical levels and inventory.
- Wash, Wipe, Sort, stack dishes, and load/unload dishwasher
- Wash, Wipe, Sort, stack and store all cleaned items in an organised and safe manner.
- If any breakages or chipped items found then remove them from circulation and update the breakage and inventory register.
- Clean, sanitise and close workstations.
- Uses and maintains all equipment's according to manufacturer and department guidelines.
- Report any maintenance or hazard issues to the chief steward / stewarding manager.
- Assist in light food preparation as directed by manager or chef on duty.
- Assist in serving food and beverages to the residents in the dining room.
- The Kitchen Steward, upon demonstrated job performance excellence, will be considered for numerous growth opportunities.
- Always Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED2,300.00 to AED2,500.00 /month
- UAE: 1 year (Preferred)
Live-in NannyExclusive Household StaffDubai, Salary £1500 net per week EHS #4301 We are currently seeking a highly qualified Nanny to live in and travel with an Omani family living in Dubai. The4 hour agoShareDubai
WaitressLitchy Golf & Sushi LoungeAED1,400 - AED1,800 a monthWe are looking for a skilled Waiter or Waitress to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers. The right Waiter/Waitress uplifts the dining experience18 hour agoShareAjman Free Zone
Facilities CoordinatorFakeeh University HospitalAbout Fakeeh University Hospital Fakeeh University Hospital, a hospital and medical university project developed by Saudi Arabia’s leading healthcare provider,18 hour agoShareDubai
In Room Dining Server (Pre-Opening)The Dubai EDITIONTo understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in regards to the hotel policy on Fire, Hygiene, and Health & Safety Accurately records,1 day agoShareDubai
RECEPTIONISTAl GhaziHiring a Receptionist for Abu Dhabi. Key Responsibilities: Welcoming the visitor and offering beverages (water, tea or coffee). Guiding the visitors to the1 day agoShareAbu Dhabi