No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the Role
The Logistics Executive is responsible for providing executive administrative support for Watsons in a pro-active manner and with minimal supervision. The primary focus of this role is to manage end to end logistics of all beauty products within the UAE & non-UAE regions.
Key Specific Accountabilities:
Work closely with Third Party Logistics (3PL) Warehouse on Inbound Logistics
- Inbound shipment tracking (Watson SC -> 3PL), co-ordinate inbound to FTZ
- Importation and distribution of retail consumables, store fittings, POSM
- KPI’s as per Watsons/Al Futtaim best practice
- Liaise with Buying & SC to meet OSA
- Lead time - responsible point up stream (Supply point, JAFZ to RDC)
Coordinate with 3PL warehouse and delivery partner on Outbound Logistics management
- Managing warehousing operations
- Stock delivery from FZ to UAE stores
- Regional and cross dock distribution
- Local supplier store delivery coordination
- KPI’s as per Watsons/Al Futtaim best practice
- Product cycle time; arrival to dispatch lead time/ performance
- Accuracy; PPA gross (absolute)
- DOT Delivery on time
Reporting, ways of working
- 121 with buying, planning and operations team
- Chair weekly call & report: volume brief commentary on priorities, headlines KPIs, with 3PL warehouse
- Weekly and monthly review/report month/year to date (YTD)
E-commerce operations management
- Manage last mile e-commerce operations
- Coordinate with delivery partner on delivery accuracy and performance
- Day to day coordination with stores/ service partner and CC
Manage exports and documentation to other GCC from UAE central distribution centre complying with country requirement and regulations
Oversee work of 3Pl warehouse in receiving, storage, handling, distribution to UAE and exports to other countries
To be successfully considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Graduate in Supply Chain or Logistics
- 2 - 4 years Logistics and Warehouse experience, ideally from retail or logistics companies
- SAP expertise, MS Office Applications, especially Outlook, Word and Excel
- Highly organized, attention to detail
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Able to work under pressure
- Pro active and flexible
- Able to handle numerous tasks at one time and prioritize them effectively
- Interpersonal skills ability to interact professionally with high level executives on regular basis, Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Manager- International Logistic and Supply Chain ManagementAl Sahiba General TradingWe are looking for suitable candidate to fill the role of Manager-Internatioal Logistic and Supply Chain Management Key Requirements Possess rich & extensive6 hour agoShareDubai
Receptionist cum SecretaryAyn Altwar Corporate ServicesAED2,000 - AED3,000 a monthTypical responsibilities of the job include: answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence. maintaining diaries and arranging appointments. typing,6 hour agoShareDubai
Procurement/Purchasing Officer - Food ManufacturingGuildhallThe Role Purchasing materials on behalf of the Business according to required technical specifications, price, delivery schedule, and terms - Work on RFI/RFP/RFQ,6 hour agoShareDubai
HR and Executive Secretary to MDRTS Fashion LLCAED5,000 a monthJob description Looking for Executive Secretary to the Chairman, with following Skills 1. 3 to 5 years UAE experience with HR / Admin background 2. Retail / Real Estate6 hour agoShareDubai
Operations ExecutiveLeaap Gulf LogisticsThe Role Preparation of shipping and customs documents for imports and exports - Liaising with Dubai Customs, Dubai Trade, Chamber of Commerce, FTA, Shipping Line and6 hour agoShareDubai