MENA Electical engineering manager
Q-Express Documents Transport - Dubai
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience in a mid-size or large company in the following areas: project management, engineering design, construction management.
- Strong experience in project and program management, with proven successes in projects greater than $10M.
- Highly skilled financial modeler.
In this role you will be responsible for developing and cross-functionally managing multifaceted Electrical design programs that will ultimately drive the optimization and increased efficiency into existing and new facilities. The candidate will need to work with a multitude of stakeholders to drive the development and management of the Electrical design specifications being deployed in MENA. A successful candidate must have extensive project and program management experience, should be comfortable in a fast-paced, technical environment and be able to partner with multiple stakeholders across the company to implement processes and programs that will ultimately drive cost out of building operations.
1. Work on the electrical layout and prepare the RFQ for entire Electrical work. He will also work on MEP coordination needed with Architects./consultant
2. Closing the Design parameter for the building along with stakeholder and consultant.
3. Carry out vendor launch calls to ensure design, manufacturing happens as per sequence of installation.
4. Support the site level team by visiting sites/validating quality of installation and support by planning the site activities
5. Work on cost saving/value Engineering initiatives
6. Develop new vendors based on Amazon standards.
7. Carry out training/improvement points with electrical vendors on “quick installation designs” / standard quality installation practices
8. BOQ preparation and validation for Electrical works, DG, PA , LT panel for Amazon Fulfillment center / delivery center.
9. Carry out electrical calculation for Earthing , lighting , cable calculation, lighting system design , Dialux, cable tray layout , PA system and FAS design.
10. Tender bid evaluation and vendor comparison on technical ground
11. MEP coordination activity.
12. Checking the vendor shop floor drawings.
13. Electrical work follow up with vendor and making the DPR, WPR and MPR.
14. Having knowledge of AutoCAD, Ecodial.
15. Well versed with Electrical Design Calculation for Fault level , Cable sizing , Earthing , Breaker sizing and power distribution system .
16. Sound knowledge of the atleast one of UAE, KSA or Egypt Electrical Standard /regulation for Design and installation.
17. Ability to travel up to 15% of the time.
A day in the life
About the hiring group
- Master’s degree in engineering or construction management.
- Project management certification (PMP or equivalent).
- Demonstrated advanced project management skills working with multiple levels of stakeholders across the organization.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the enterprise and to work with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Experience developing and managing processes and tools to insure the complete project life-cycle from pre-development planning through final completion is completed consistently and predictably, while managing a high volume deal flow.
- Extensive demonstrated experience developing and implementing process improvements to streamline the entire project delivery cycle and lower total life-cycle cost.
- A track record of championing speed, flexibility and frugality in the face of rapid change and extremely heavy workload.
- Highly competent with personal computers and productivity software, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, and SharePoint, lease administration and familiarity with relational databases; knowledge of Saleforce.com a plus.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Jobs that might suit you
Analyst / Associate, Investment Banking, DubaiBank of AmericaJob Description: Bank of America’s MENA Investment Banking team is looking for strong Analyst's and Associates to join the Dubai office. Key competencies sought6 day agoShareDubai
MANAGER - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENTHEDGE FINANCE LTDAED3,000 - AED5,000 a monthClient Management Customer Grievance management Lead Generation Documentation and processing of client registration and processing in coordination with Head Office,6 day agoShareDubai
F&B Captain - Banquet (141571)Shangri-La HotelsShangri-La Hotel, Dubai The award-winning Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai offers luxurious accommodations, exceptional dining and gracious hospitality in the heart of one of6 day agoShareDubai
Engineering Supervisor - Civil & Public Area (141570)Shangri-La HotelsShangri-La Hotel, Dubai The award-winning Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai offers luxurious accommodations, exceptional dining and gracious hospitality in the heart of one of6 day agoShareDubai
Analytics Product ManagerMajid Al FuttaimMajid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail6 day agoShareDubai