At Tenaris, you will join a global network of professionals working together toward a common goal: shape the future of energy through advanced tubular products and services.
If you want to become part of a diverse team that values results, analytical approach to problem solving and teamwork, Tenaris is the place for you.
LOCATION: [[filter4]] - [[filter5]] - [[filter1]]
Purpose: Coordinates and controls maintenance activities in the mills under charge, ensuring process continuity and promoting continuous improvement opportunities. Supports ENGI/DIFA in the research and assessment of new technologies, procedures and standards. Ensures the correct sharing and implementation of best maintenance practices in the mills under charge.
- Participates in the definition of investment and maintenance policies for installations and equipment, in line with general business policies and health, safety and environment regulations.
- Ensures availability of proper maintenance plan and programs for the mills under charge and oversees its execution in terms of quality, utilization, time, cost and safety standards. Proposes corrective actions in case any deviation to standards.
- Ensures processes continuity by overseeing the execution of maintenance preventive and corrective plans and programs.
- Supports Engineering and Operations area in the research and assessment of new technologies, procedures and standards. Ensures the correct sharing and implementation of maintenance standards, procedures and best practices that apply in the mills under charge and among other mills.
- Ensures the proper management, cataloguing, update and sharing of all technical maintenance documentation (technical specifications, procedures, operational processes, drawings, etc.)
- Ensures the optimal selection of providers in terms of technical reliability, quality and cost of services, leading the critical negotiations. Ensures timing and procedure adherence in the execution of third-parties/contractors services. Ensures that purchase orders and invoices are consistent with the maintenance contract conditions, defining corrective actions in case any deviation, and leading if necessary any legal dispute.
- Supports Engineering in the project, assembly and start up of new installations and equipment. Ensures proper interaction with other areas (Operations, Engineering, Procurement, Human Resources, IT, etc.)
- Defines, shares and oversees the execution of the Energy management plans and programs ensuring the optimal management of facilities. Ensures compliance with energy saving/efficiency internal standards and external regulations.
- Ensures availability of the proper Master plan for the solution of mid- long term critical problems.
- Ensures a systematic analysis of critical assets in order to identify and solve chronic problems, improve their availability, reliability and cost, and facilitate preventive maintenance activities.
- Ensures that his/her staff have the appropriate accesses to Tenaris Information Systems according to their duties and responsibilities. Ensures the management, update, and proper use of Maintenance information systems, in order to support the decision making process.
- Ensures the application of health, safety and environment standards and practices.
- Ensures availability of the proper area budget , according to equipment criticality and oversees its proper execution.
- Ensures the implementation of maintenance programs which aim at minimizing energy consumption, promoting all the improvement actions also on employees' behavior in order to decrease energy consumption waste.
- Complies with HSE procedures, report any incident or observation, perform inspections and participate in the investigation process. Implement the preventive/corrective actions. Keep updated the risk analysis and the environmental aspect assessment.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- Proactively motivates, coaches, communicates with and develops his/her staff and manages HR related activities in line with Human Resources norms and procedures. Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area.
- Education:. Bachelor degree or higher with major/concentration in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, or related field.
- Language: English. Arabic is preferred.
- Specific knowledge (previous experience): 5-10 years of experience in Mechanical Maintenance field, including hands-on experience in facility start-up project.
- Additional Skills:
- Machinery FAT, installation and commissioning; experienced with CNC programming.
Type of contract: Full-time.
If your experience and knowledge match our requirements, please apply
Tenaris is an equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity in employment.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those that match the criteria required for the desired profile will be contacted.
Visit our Careers Page
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Glassdoor
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Category ManagerHitachi Energy L.L.CFull-timeDescription General information: You as a Category Manager will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dubai, UAE. You will be developing, planning, and1 day agoShareRemote in Dubai
OU Quality and Continuous Improvement ManagerHitachi Energy L.L.CFull-timeDescription General information: You as an OU Quality and Continuous Improvement Manager will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dubai. This role reports1 day agoShareRemote in Dubai
Electrical Site ManagerHitachi Energy Systems LLCFull-timeDescription General information: You as an Electrical Site Manager will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Abu Dhabi; UAE. You will be leading all on-site1 day agoShareRemote in Abu Dhabi
Manager, Corporate Investigations EMEAGSKSite Name: UAE - Dubai Posted Date: Mar 29 2023 Are you a professional Corporate Investigator who is excited by the challenge of being a key role player in the1 day agoShareDubai
BD Manager UtilityHitachi Energy Switzerland LtdFull-timeDescription General information: The Grid Automation portfolio unites deep domain knowledge and innovative technologies to help customers across the globe optimize the1 day agoShareRemote in Dubai