People and Capability Partner, MENA
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitlePeople and Capability Partner, MENA All About Us
MasterCard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
Join the industry’s most passionate, motivated & engaged global team - Our employees are encouraged to drive innovation every day in support of a more connected world – A World Beyond Cash.
Manager, HR Business Partner – Middle East and North Africa
The jobholder will lead and execute HR initiatives, processes and projects covering broad HR generalist responsibilities including; employee relations, reward advice, executing talent management and performance management initiatives and supporting with employee engagement initiatives. The jobholder will be expected to partner with the business to help drive culture change and employee performance and ensure all people related activities are managed in line with employee policies, guidelines and processes in place for the geography or broader company.
The jobholder will be based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and provide broad HR advisory and support services to leaders and employees across the assigned geography.
The jobholder will report to the VP, HR Business Partner for MENA and SSA based in Dubai, UAE.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Proactively partner with business managers to plan their future resourcing needs and help guide resourcing strategies (i.e. external recruitment activity, internal talent moves, etc).
- Partner with the business to ensure personnel budget is managed throughout the year
- Work in partnership with the local Talent Acquisition team and HR Operations team to ensure we have the right recruiting strategies in place and that we have the talent we need for the business
- Manage the talent assessment process across the assigned geographies in line with the global talent assessment approach
- Work in partnership with the Talent Development team to ensure the geographies supported have the right learning and development in place to meet their needs and that individual development plans can be actioned
- Proactively partner with business managers and regional Reward Lead to ensure that local reward packages remain appropriately competitive at all times.
- Partner with business managers to execute the annual year-end process (from performance reviews/ratings through to compensation planning and annual/long-term awards).
- Support the VP, HR Business Partner and the regional COE's with the development and execution of regional HR strategies/initiatives, e.g. targeted recruitment programs to fuel the longer term talent pool; structured skills training for future skills; actions targeted at enhancing employee engagement or improving the succession bench-strength and approaches to talent management.
- Provide advice, guidance and support to managers on performance and conduct matters and run employee relations matters (in consultation with global ER team)
- Assist in the implementation of all HR policies and processes ensuring that information is shared appropriately and timely with line managers and communicated to employees.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Current or previous HR experience either as a generalist or specialist, with experience in consulting with senior business leaders and coaching people leaders and employees across a broad range of people topics
- Strong business acumen coupled with efficient project management, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Previous experience of working in a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders within HR as well as within the internal client groups is preferred. Experience of working for a multinational organization is essential.
- Highly motivated and a self-starter with the ability to drive local HR agenda, manage own workloads, whilst working collaboratively with others within and out of the immediate region.
- Well-developed communication and influencing skills, ability to be empathetic but also take tough, commercially focused, decisions.
- Knowledge and experience of local employment laws and practices.
- Strong team player - can partner effectively across HR
- High proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Meticulous nature with a strong eye for detail.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Exam InvigilatorVICTVSAED55.09 - AED55.10 an hourPart-timeVICTVS is looking to recruit Exam Invigilators to deliver professional exams in Dubai between 7-11 November and 15-17 November. You must be available for work on these24 minute agoShareDubai
Customer Support ManagerThe Emirates GroupJob Purpose: Plan, develop, and manage the customer management activities of assigned support teams to ensure support and deployment all services in the assigned24 minute agoShareDubai
Cabin CrewEtihad AirwaysCabin Crew - Riyadh Location: Abu Dhabi, AE Our Cabin Crew are truly global citizens who share a collective passion for caring for24 minute agoShareAbu Dhabi
Laboratory Production ChemistSUEZ Water Technologies & SolutionsRole Summary/Purpose Lab Production Chemist to support existing and new energy business at MENA region. The role would involve working closely with product management1 hour agoShareDubai
HR Administrative AssistantBSO Real Estate ManagementAED3,000 - AED4,000 a monthFull-timeJob description HR Assistant Responsibilities: Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests. Maintain digital and electronic records of1 hour agoShareDubai