A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
As a Product Manager Diabetes Gulf, you will be responsible for designing & implementing marketing differentiation strategies for the relevant products line to ensure maximization of business growth objectives, working closely with commercial and cross functional teams to enhance external customer engagement and deliver value added projects.
Responsibilities also include continuous market analysis and reporting to internal stakeholders:
- Develop and implement product innovation and go-to-market strategies by working cross-functionally with Medical, Digital, Sales and Market Access&Pricingteams.
- Align the therapeutic area and product strategy, execution, and work closely with the Cardiovasular Metabolism & Endocrinology local, regional marketing team, and the Strategy, Operations, and Portfolio Optimization Lead.
- Create and executeannual marketing plans focused on: product revenue growth, leadership, innovation, and life cycle management.
- Develop and implement promotion and training activities for the commercial team with product specific content/ knowledge, e.g. product campaigns, webinars, standalone meeting etc.
- Manage the portfolio's life cycle by preparing product introductions, optimizing, and aligning product and marketing mix to customer needs, and by supporting product change and obsolescence processes.
- Lead marketing activities related to product development and tailored strategy. This includes but is not limited to product market research, national data analysis, market assessments and sales training.
- Actively monitor competitive activity, market dynamics and voice-of-customer.
- Capitalize on market opportunities by developing concise and actionable marketing plans that drive sustainable profitable growth.
- Sound knowledge of marketing models and concepts, marketing strategies and different marketing activities.
- Capability of excellent communication at various levels internal and external.
- Pro-activity and self-motivation and ability of inspiring and motivating others.
- Solid analytical skills and result orientation.
- Understand and adhere to the corporate policies and procedures.
- High teamwork value understanding.
- Resource planning and decision-making abilities.
- Creative mind with high adaptation to change.
- Business oriented thinking & apparent business acumen.
- Flexible and willing to travel (spend 40 % of working days travelling).
- Relevant Diabetes product managemetn experience.
- +5 years of professional experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Post graduate studies with a focus on Product Management and Marketing (MBA preferred)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Job Requisition ID: 229820
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone's health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Neurology, Oncology, Endocrinology, Medical, Special Medicine, Healthcare
HR Business Process Manager (Temporary)GEMS EducationAbout the Role The HR Business Process Manager is a temporary project-based role for 6 weeks reporting to the SVP of People and Organisation. During this time, you will30 minute agoShareDubai
Cluster Sales CoordinatorRAFFLESHOTELS: RAFFLES DUBAI & SOFITEL DUBAI THE OBELISK DEPARTMENT: SALES & MARKETING JOB TITLE: CLUSTER SALES COORDINATOR POSITION REPORTS TO: CLUSTER COMMERCIAL30 minute agoShareDubai
In Room Dining Order Taker - Arabic SpeakerRAFFLESPOSITION DESCRIPTION Position : In Room Dining Order Taker – Arabic SpeakerDepartment : Food & Beverage Reports to : In Room Dining Supervisor PURPOSE OF30 minute agoShareDubai
Pool & Beach Operations ManagerMarriott International, IncPosting Date Oct 17, 2021Job Number 21117042Job Category Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation Bulgari Hotel & Resorts Dubai, Beachfront shoreline of Jumeirah,30 minute agoShareDubai
Transfer Pricing ManagerAramexThe Role: Key responsibilities will be:Reviewing Related Party Transactions data with the Finance team for Financial Accounts and TP reports; Monitoring, preparing,31 minute agoShareDubai