A Receptionist provides reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required.
What will I be doing?
As Receptionist, you will provide reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required. A Receptionist contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
- Ensure that both the Front Office Manager and Reception Supervisors are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team's training and development efforts
- Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Follow company brand standards
- Assist other departments, as necessary
What are we looking for?
Receptionists serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
- Completed high school certificate or equivalent
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in cash handling
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For over a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Office Assistant / Office BoyNext Engineering ConsultantsDuties and Responsibilities Disseminating information through telephone, websites, mail services, and e-mail.Organizing and maintaining electronic and paper files and3 day agoShareSharjah
Receptionist / Admin AssistantGL Events FZEAED3,500 - AED4,000 a month· Greet and welcome guest as soon as they arrive at the office. · Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office. · Answer, screen and forward4 day agoShareJebel Ali
Front Office ReceptionistWhite House General Trading, LLCWe are looking for an organized and professional Front Office Receptionist to perform tasks such as : Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via5 day agoShareAjman
Customer Care ExecutiveNMC Specialty DXB2.0 JOB SUMMARY 2.1 To provide a range of reception intake and associated administrative services pertaining to incoming patients. Customer care executives will answer5 day agoShareDubai
ReceptionistAl Dallah Al ShameyahAED2,000 - AED3,000 a monthWe are looking for a Female Receptionist to greet customers, vendors, job applicants and other visitors and arrange for transportation services when needed. Direct5 day agoShareAl-Ayn