Our Company – Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Welcome to the largest hotel company in the world. At Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, our Team Members have the opportunity to explore both personal and professional development opportunities throughout their careers. Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday traveler. Through the largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. Wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to welcome them.
With nearly 9,000 hotels across the globe and through its network of nearly 790,000 rooms appealing to the everyday traveler, Wyndham commands a leading presence in both the economy and midscale segments of the hospitality industry. The company operates a portfolio of 20 hotel brands, including Super 8®, Days Inn®, Ramada®, Microtel Inn & Suites®, La Quinta®, Wingate®, AmericInn®, Hawthorn Suites®, The Trademark Collection® and Wyndham®. The Company’s award-winning Wyndham Rewards® loyalty program offers more than 56 million enrolled members the opportunity to redeem points at thousands of hotels, condominiums and holiday homes globally. For more information, visit www.wyndhamhotels.com.
Our Brand – Wyndham®
With friendly service, thoughtful amenities, and a range of options for the everyday traveler, Wyndham will be there to welcome you wherever you go. Designed for business and leisure travelers alike, Wyndham locations offer a comfortable and convenient stay. No matter where your travels take you, our hotels welcome you with thoughtfully appointed guest rooms, a range of food and beverage options, and extras like pools and fitness centers.
Our Hotel – Wyndham Dubai Marina
Embrace the energy of the cosmopolitan playground that is Dubai with stays at Wyndham Dubai Marina, a 4-star hotel located in one of the city’s most vibrant locations. Gaze into the waters of the world’s largest man-made marina surrounded by striking architecture.
From the moment you step into our spectacular marble lobby, you know you’re somewhere special. Wyndham Dubai Marina is an internationally recognized 4-star hotel, conveniently situated just steps from Dubai’s most prominent landmarks such as The Beach and The Walk JBR, Dubai Marina Mall, and largest observation wheel in the world - Ain Dubai, soon to be completed.
The hotel features a spa, gymnasium, outdoor pool and great food and beverage outlets including a coffee shop, a club lounge, an International all-day dining restaurant with al fresco dining serving Italian specialties, and a bar and eatery serving smoked meats and specialty beverages.
Work Culture and Benefits
Embark on a rewarding career with Wyndham Dubai Marina where you will be supported throughout your professional journey with tailored learning opportunities and development training. We are committed to providing a nurturing environment where all of our team members can explore personal and professional development opportunities throughout their tenure with us. We offer a variety of leadership training, mentoring opportunities, and educational support to continually foster a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Receptionist is responsible for providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests and coordinating the duties of the front desk. Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing items, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to the management. Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to the management. Should be knowledgeable on hotel facilities and services to assist guests as appropriate and ensures all communication containing company, hotel, brand and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations. Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.
We are committed to attracting, motivating, and retaining talented team members who align with our company’s core values. We are proud to reward our team members with comprehensive benefit programs and resources which include: return air tickets to home destination, uniform and laundry services, accommodation and recreation facilities, medical coverage and life insurance, transportation, duty meals, colleague discount in our F&B outlets and reduced hotel rates, enhanced employee rewards program, team bonding and engagement events, employee health and wellness activities.
- Greet and welcome all guests approaching the Front Desk in accordance with Wyndham standards.
- Being able to perform all Front Office duties like check-in and check-out of guests, answering the phone according to etiquette, help guests with their inquiries, taking reservations and performing administrational tasks.
- Be familiar with all the Front Office software required for the Front Office Receptionist.
- Ensure that all hotel standards are met when serving the guests and handling information.
- Answer guest inquiries about hotel services, facilities and hours of operation in a timely manner.
- Ensure logging and delivery of packages, mail and messages to guests and meeting rooms.
- Review Front Office log and Trace File daily.
- Answer inquiries from guests regarding restaurants, transportation, entertainment, etc.
- Be familiar with all in-house groups.
- Be aware of closed out and restricted dates.
- Promote and sign up Wyndham Rewards memberships to guests.
- Have knowledge of emergency procedures and assist as needed.
- Use proper etiquette at all times when communicating with guests and associates.
- Be able to perform and complete all tasks and duties on the shift checklist in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain and market promotions and guest programs.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests, vendors and associates.
- Comply with policies and procedures. Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures.
- Report any incidents of guest dissatisfaction or unusual matters of significance to manager / supervisor so that corrective measures may be taken.
Excel, Word, Power Point, FBM, Opera, Computer Skills.
Proficiency in Business English, Arabic, French and/or Russian language will be a strong advantage.
Front Office ReceptionistRIGID INDUSTRIES FZCJob Summary: Looking for a Receptionist in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates (UAE) Job Description: · Handle all the customers' questions and address their2 day agoShareSharjah
Receptionist - Office Administrator5 degreesKEY RESPONSIBILITIES Provide Front desk reception duties for the office which includes handling of all phone calls and manage internal & external customers timely4 day agoShareDubai
Medical ReceptionistHousecallJob description Housecall is redefining primary care delivery in Abu Dhabi. In an effort to expand our in-home services we are looking to recruit a Medical4 day agoShareAbu Dhabi
Hotel ReceptionistAl Raya Hotel ApartmentsHotel Receptionist An opportunity has arisen in the Front Office Department for the position of Hotel FEMALE Receptionist. Reporting to the Front Office Supervisor,4 day agoShareDubai
ReceptionistBrecks GroupResponsibilities: Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check4 day agoShareDubai